Limit chars to log per pc

We all know that energy prices are more expensive than ever.I  think you should change the limit of 3 chars per pc to 4 or 5 0r even 6 so we could save some energy and use only one pc for the game.Or else we pay the bill  for electricity and no money for nc coins.think about it :)

Seriously?  I have no clue where you live but my electric bill is similar to what has been.  Depending on your PC its easy to figure out how much energy it uses there is a plug you can put on it that monitors KW usage / cost per month.

Things that use the most electricity in a home are : Heating/ Cooling systems / Water Heaters / Washer + Dryers / Refrigerator.... Computers / TVs / etc use so little electricity you have no clue.  FYI I am electrical engineer so please don't try to tell me IDK.

Want to lower your electric bill unplug vampire appliances, anything that is plugged in that your not using still draws electricity IE hair dryers, blenders, coffee machines kreuigs etc.

• Thanks 1

Regardless of the cost, 4 clients would be nice - that's how I played before NC West limited the number to 3.

3 clients let you farm quite comfortably with an iss and a tank, but it would be great to also have a possibility to setup a shop in aden on the 4th account. Not all items can be put into AH and given that Naia is a bit dead, it takes some time to do the trading. 

Don't worry Chronos is about to die now with NCSoft latest screw up.  They basically laughed at us for what they won't tell us what exactly happened that we lost use of the server for a whole day.

I mean at this point @Hermeshonesty would mean more to the player base than anything.  Just go hey look I have no  power to help you guys or give you fair compestation this is what the Devs allow me to do.  If you tell us that then we will still be angry but least have more understanding of who is screwing us.

@HelvNCSoft has no control over the logins its something Korea put in to our version so asking them to do this is pointless