L2 Hunting Pass 3 - Price

Slycutter

56 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

I was after the free rewards, I won't spend my money on this crap

Not much for free rewards,  Heaven will not make  a big difference in character status, the free rewards ar not existing, probably the problem is that if you give free itmes the top players and rtm will just log 1000 + accounts with scripts and colect itmes to sell for real money, or if you make them bound to the accounts they will use itmes to make farming accounts to farm adena to sell for money, even if ncsoft  increased drop rate for itmes new players will get +1 itmes and top - rtm will get +1000 itmes this will increase the gap between players even more, and top and rtm do not sell the itmes they get, they use them to make top itmes and sell them for 200B+ this is  also 1 reasons   why there is lack of itmes, people have 1000+ cod in invenory but do not sell to keep price up, this is a tricky situation, some players ruin this game more then ncsoft, the only way so solve this is to bring content to game so that playing the game is more fun then collecting stuff. Complicated Quests with long duration to do so rtm will be bored to do or scripts will not be able to do.....never ending story 

• Like 1