L2 Hunting Pass 3 - Price

Slycutter

Season 3 Pass Breakdown.

Right now 72 NC Coins = 950 million adena at the current market price.  Premium pass is 1400 NC Coins or 18.5 billion.

Just breaking down the premium price based on current rates:

Forgotten Spellbooks 900 million each    -  5.7 Billion

Sayha Talisman Boxes  400 mill each = 1.6 Billion

Crystal of Determination 70 mil each = 700 mill

Crystal of Protection 35 mil each = 350 mill

Dye Crystals 200 mil each = 1.2 Billion

Artifact Crystal 1 billion each = 8 Billion

Armor Augments 75 mil each = 750 million

HG Brooch Augments 7.5 billion each = 37.5 Billion

Gem Energy 1.5 Billion each = 12 Billion

Sayha Energy 3.5 Billiion each = 14 Billion

Rune Stones 300 mil each = 3 Billion

Kara Talisman and Heavens Talisman = Price? Temp items

Soulshot tickets Normaly 20 NC coins for 100 so 20 Pass ones = 10 NC Coins tickets = 200 NC Coins = 2.6 billion

So Price of L2 Season 3 = 18.5 Billion

Sale value of items = 87.4 Billion

+ Kara and Heaven Talisman lots of pots and 37 hours of Vit maintenance.

Ruling = L2 Pass Season 3 = Good investment and value for the cost.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Season 3 Pass Breakdown.

Right now 72 NC Coins = 950 million adena at the current market price.  Premium pass is 1400 NC Coins or 18.5 billion.

Soulshot tickets Normaly 20 NC coins for 100 so 20 Pass ones = 10 NC Coins tickets = 200 NC Coins = 2.6 billion

Thanks 

14 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Season 3 Pass Breakdown.

What do free players have?
You can calculate :)

So basically you buy L2pass to sell everything to vendors who buy cheap and resell for 2x price for people who might need it eventually ? 

Idn , I don't see any personal use from any of listed items , apart from vitality(36h) and to buy L2pass just to sell everything with lower prices than your listed prices as prices will go down once people reach middle of L2pass , not for me I guess :) 

But thanks someone might find it useful :) 

Bulgaria if you hate this game so much just quit.  Obviously you have an issue with basic economics because when you when you invest 18.5 billion and at a min receive  87.5 billion in profits plus additional material i did not price like pots or 2 days of vit its is a win.

Let me breakdown for you.

If you give me and $18.50 and in 3 weeks I give you back $87.50 your going to say horrible investment right? I guess a 472% return on a investment is horrible in your world of monopoly.

Also these are items people would use if they don't need or want them that is how much value you get.  So just stop your whining makes no sense and I like you as person but come on.

21 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Bulgaria if you hate this game so much just quit.  Obviously you have an issue with basic economics because when you when you invest 18.5 billion and at a min receive  87.5 billion in profits plus additional material i did not price like pots or 2 days of vit its is a win.

If you give me and $18.50 and in 3 weeks I give you back $87.50 your going to say horrible investment right? I guess a 472% return on a investment is horrible in your world of monopoly.

Also these are items people would use if they don't need or want them that is how much value you get.  So just stop your whining makes no sense and I like you as person but come on.

Well I'm not sure where did you get Bulgaria from(as im not him/from it?) , but I meant that there is nothing in L2pass for personal development :) obviously you can sell  stuff to others and gain some Adena back like you mentioned before 472% gain ,

Also I bought L2pass myself (mainly for vitality) as x8 gem energy wont do me any good ^^ probably will need x300 of them just to try my luck again :D 

Didn't meant to sound like whining kid but my comment was as in previous post in L2pass season 2 about personal development as with items included in L2pass you barely can do something apart only from selling them :) 

Even account bond items at completion of L2pass would be a bit more beneficial for individuals :) 

• Like 1

Well that just my opinion that L2Pass should be sort of development tool for characters as "Quests" used to be back in the day so people could progress with help of that not just sell everything :) 

P.S. 

I respect you as you have given my some advices back in the day and years ago , really appreciate that :) 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

U forget  where are u playing NO one  will buy  nothing  from there  if is not very very cheap. The only investing is to keep all the  items   for u self.  So is not  "  give me 18.50 and in 3 weeks I give you back $87.50"  

AshesofAden haz a point !  

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 6:49 PM, Slycutter said:

Season 3 Pass Breakdown.

you rly rounded UPWARDS if those are Chronos prices... 2nd not rly a tradable or giftable the premium pass, so dont rly get the converting to adena part.. would you convert prestige pack? only way to do that.. is trade adena and then pass over account info for someone to "load" your purchase.. not only is it a rule violation.. also huge risk even if you get away with it.

I am not arguing its worth for ncoin to adena traders.. but for me personally.. i play game to make progress IN GAME.. 

On 9/17/2022 at 7:49 PM, Slycutter said:

Season 3 Pass Breakdown.

which server is this for

Chronos and already made 40 billion on sales of stuff since im at page 11.  I mean its not hard to find best prices on server and play the market now if you can't figure it out then im sorry for you.

I use to play the market before those tools existed and this makes easier.

PS Didn't round anything just took the highest buy shop prices for those items, not sale shops which puts its value even higher.

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Chronos and already made 40 billion on sales of stuff since im at page 11.  I mean its not hard to find best prices on server and play the market now if you can't figure it out then im sorry for you.

I use to play the market before those tools existed and this makes easier.

PS Didn't round anything just took the highest buy shop prices for those items, not sale shops which puts its value even higher.

What is the number you got until now?

On 9/19/2022 at 5:04 AM, Slycutter said:

Perhaps what they are saying is more in line with, We already pay 15$ a month for prestige per toon, then you have to pay another 2400 nc coin for dynasty pack per toon, now its hunting pass of 18.50$ per toon. Grand total to unlock content you need to fork out 70$ a month, per toon which is more than most full video game cost. NOW, if they provided content like EVERY OTHER GAME, I could see it.. but that is a STEEP price for us to "unlock" a game that requires more money to do pretty much anything do to ALL ITEMS being locked behind a pay wall. Remember, almost NOTHING drops in game anymore, it ALL comes from gambling box events. 

Maybe instead of saying things like "just quit" try and understand that this game used to be a real video game, not a p2w mobile game on a PC, and many of us love and miss the old game and wish it would go back to being a real video game. 

• Thanks 2

On 9/17/2022 at 1:49 PM, Slycutter said:

Season 3 Pass Breakdown.

You forgot to mention that if everyone who buys the pass sells items to get adena, the price of those iten will go down.
    Once again, the L2 Pass continues to be a waste of time, giving us items we don't need.

Save your money guys.

15 hours ago, Pernambuquinho said:

You forgot to mention that if everyone who buys the pass sells items to get adena, the price of those iten will go down.
    Once again, the L2 Pass continues to be a waste of time, giving us items we don't need.

Save your money guys.

You are right, it is just that is not much to do in the game now, so this is a good discussion 

19 hours ago, Slycutter said:

most do about 100k - 120k a week.

The max i can do is 200 k a week with all instance and recharge stones, but I am a single target , and farming in a zone same lvl as me, if I would go to a lower lvl zone probably more but not much in difference. 

19 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

in my case, until tomorrow I'm finishing the 400k, if everything goes well I'll finish it today

Yes that is a big number, but considering that the tot reward is 10 rune stone , is not much rush to get there, the money part of the L2 pass 3 is at 200k mobs, from their it drops.