Attendance Rewards

Munch

I would just like to point out, that there might be some misinformation given on the site, about the attendance rewards. You HAVE to claim the rewards each day, you cannot leave a reward, lets say from Day 1, claim it on Day 2 and take the Day 2 reward after 30 minutes pass.

"If you miss one login day out of 28, you'll be able to claim up to the 27th day for attendance rewards."

This can also be interpreted as being able to claim all the rewards up to the 27th day at the same time, if you were to miss out on claiming a reward on one of the days. Call me dumb, but that's one of the ways I understood it. There was nowhere written, that you're forced to take them on every single day.

14 minutes ago, Munch said:

I would just like to point out, that there might be some misinformation given on the site, about the attendance rewards. You HAVE to claim the rewards each day, you cannot leave a reward, lets say from Day 1, claim it on Day 2 and take the Day 2 reward after 30 minutes pass.

"If you miss one login day out of 28, you'll be able to claim up to the 27th day for attendance rewards."

This can also be interpreted as being able to claim all the rewards up to the 27th day at the same time, if you were to miss out on claiming a reward on one of the days. Call me dumb, but that's one of the ways I understood it. There was nowhere written, that you're forced to take them on every single day.

It was explained in next sentence: In other words, attendance login progress is not reset back to 0, but maintained.

@Pleistoros I'm well aware of the reset part and that is not what I'm talking about at all. What I meant is, will try to give a better example; you log on Day 1, stay logged for 30 minutes, yet do not want to claim the reward but rather leave it for some other day, due to whatever the reason might be for not being able to utilize the rune, since it's timer starts ticking right when you claim it. Thereafter you log on Day 2, stay logged again for 30 minutes, but you can't take the reward from Day 2, be cause you didn't claim the reward from Day 1, meaning you HAVE to take the rewards every day, to advance to the next one. Catch my drift? :)

There could be put a side note for those that don't understand English very well like "Make sure to claim your Attendance rewards every single day, to be eligible for the next upcoming one." 

46 minutes ago, Munch said:

@Pleistoros I'm well aware of the reset part and that is not what I'm talking about at all. What I meant is, will try to give a better example; you log on Day 1, stay logged for 30 minutes, yet do not want to claim the reward but rather leave it for some other day, due to whatever the reason might be for not being able to utilize the rune, since it's timer starts ticking right when you claim it. Thereafter you log on Day 2, stay logged again for 30 minutes, but you can't take the reward from Day 2, be cause you didn't claim the reward from Day 1, meaning you HAVE to take the rewards every day, to advance to the next one. Catch my drift? :)

There could be put a side note for those that don't understand English very well like "Make sure to claim your Attendance rewards every single day, to be eligible for the next upcoming one." 

This is an event, you must claim them for you to unlock the next one.You`re supposed to do so.

Archived