Returning Player! don't you love these...? xD

Rinthy

so to really understand the changes I made a new character and  played it through so I figured out how things kinda work now. easily got my main to level 99 (healer) but now on the level 99 quest I barely do damage to the mobs so am I suppose to party up at this point? also, I have some old gear like twilight and currently wearing seraph. are they worth h selling or should I crystalize them instead?? the last time I was really into this game was when Kartia and instances for bosses was a thing to do. none of my old friends seem to be playing still so, looking towards the good ol' forums for assistance. I've played this game on and off since Beta and it's still my all time MMO love. and my crappy laptop can run it. hahaha

It's easier if you create a new character - then you get better gear than yours for free. You still won't be able to efficiently solo as a healer, but it's a support class, it's always better if you find a party for it. Also, think about a better dual class - something which can reuse the same gear - this game is too expensive for most people to have good stuff for their main, not to mention two completely different classes like a healer and an archer ;) 

TW/Separh gear - I'd crystalize, but maybe someone on this forums knows a better use for it.

Just create a new account and make a new character you will be lv99 in no time and make a DD so you can solo from time to time after u hit lv99 join a BS party to get the exalted quests done till u get 105 you gonna have some gear at that point the basic free items that the game gives to a new player right now are way way better that what you got now… for the armor you have try to sell them ppl using old armors ass appearance to the new armor… if you intended to play the game u can buy after lv105 the blessed exalted pack from the shop for 1440 ncoin u get some decent gear and if u make it to +10 u are ok till u hit 110-112 u gonna need a decent weapon tho apart of the exalted but for the begging it’s gonna do the trick if you have any other questions let us know. 
have fun and welcome back 

Don't return is my advice, unless you want to spend 100k (not even joking) to be even remotely relevant in the game. This is NOT the same game as when you left.. THAT was a great game with bad support and a bad publisher .. NOW? its a HORRIBLE game with quite possibly the most useless support and a 99% absent publisher. It's nothing but pay events, almost nothing drops in game anymore, and the few things that DO? They have turned down SO SO LOW it would take you literally YEARS to make any small progress. You can't enchant anything anymore with any kind of success, you can't make your own weapons or armor. The Exalted armor they updated a year ago that was actually good, they made absolutely 100% useless when the updated the mobs. Run... run away VERY, VERY fast... friends don't let friends play lineage 2 NA server.  

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, MrE said:

Don't return is my advice, unless you want to spend 100k (not even joking) to be even remotely relevant in the game. This is NOT the same game as when you left.. THAT was a great game with bad support and a bad publisher .. NOW? its a HORRIBLE game with quite possibly the most useless support and a 99% absent publisher. It's nothing but pay events, almost nothing drops in game anymore, and the few things that DO? They have turned down SO SO LOW it would take you literally YEARS to make any small progress. You can't enchant anything anymore with any kind of success, you can't make your own weapons or armor. The Exalted armor they updated a year ago that was actually good, they made absolutely 100% useless when the updated the mobs. Run... run away VERY, VERY fast... friends don't let friends play lineage 2 NA server.  

After seeing everyone else say "Just restart" I am now feeling that your advice is the best... My healer is one of the originals from 2004 Beta and I am NOT restarting and letting her go.. I was probably not clear enough in my original post. When I came back my healer was just level 89 and I was able to do the exalted quests and get her to 99 easily. So, I don't think a restart is really necessary.. But anyways, if it's really not as fun and looks to be PAY TO PLAY crap then I'm just crystalizing/selling all my shit and going to play on the Classic server casually I guess. I checked out Aden and well all that shiz is confusing... No wonder none of my friends are still around! 🤣

Welcome back. Hope u like Live server. 

In fact u dont need create a New character. If I have one 2004 healer and love her i keep playing this one. 

U can do all quests of a New one can do. 

The thing of a New character is because NC give u for free 1 rune called Vitality Rune. This Rune on ur inventory dont let ur Vitality down for 7 days. This is the point to create a New character. If u boosts with XP rune u can Go to lv 110 (maybe) fast, depends of ur gear and class ofc. 

Another opinion of Mine. If u like the playstyle of live server keep playing, we have New skills, system changes like no more subclasses, but dualclass and much more. Personaly i like the playstyle and skills of healer of live server, its beautifull skills. In fact healer are not necessary to do some instances anymore, but is super good have one in the party. Healer aways put down stress of free to play party. Obviously is Just my opinion. 

I cant lie here: nowdays server of L2 is much more TO MUCH more pay to Win. If u love pvp u Will be oneshoted xD. If u love pve i think ull like a Lot of "New" l2. 

October 19 we Will have New patch.

About PVE. If ur plan is to realy play Healer. I suggest u to play trio. Maybe u dont know but in Live server we can open 3 clients. Its good to play maybe Healer + iss Enchanter (the buffer) and one DD. DD play what u like ofc. But I can say some classes to play as free 2 play. If u Go to pay to Win its another history. 

"Good DD" to play free role to level UP ur Healer:

Tyrr Maestro, Tyrr Titan - Tyrr Warriors is a solid class nowdays. Good damage, good survivel. 

I dont recomend Tyrr Dreadnought playing as trio to level UP Healer. Why? Because farming AOE with pole, some mobs stop agression dreadnought and Go to hit ur Healer. Maybe u die and loose ur afk time Farm. BUT If u have a little gear to survive as Healer, maybe dreadnought is the best. Hes a AOE train Farm.

Feoh Wizard storm Screamer (Wind) or archmage (firme) - SS have aoe stun + good damage with critical. Archmage have + M.atak and burn (dot damage). Personaly i like stun from SS.

As free 2 play i dont like to play archer. Archer is awesome If u pay to Win. 

Dagger in my opinion ia a Fun class, i like. Not the best damage as free to play, but Fun for me. 

Sumoner and Sayhaa Seer (no good damage nowdays). Its Sad because i like these 2 xD. 

Eviscerator (ertheia Race) this class is super easy to play, have good damage even f2p but evis is a single target hit, her damage came from Basic atk. Obviously slow ur Race to UP, but with healer + iss u never die xD

Remember my little "personal tutorial" to level UP ur Healer is a free to play based ok. As i Said pay to Win is another story. 

Hope I Help u a little. Sorry my nada english (isnt my Native language and i dont study english). Welcome back and most important thing... Get Fun!

• Like 1