Promo sale

AshesOfAden

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/store-update-extravaganza

Were it says "Hero's Tome Supply Items (Physical Type):" and "Hero's Tome Supply Items (Magical Type):", in the box to the right, you can raed the Item Description thatthe items are already ++.

At the table below "Hero’s Tome Supply Items (Physical Type) contain the following items." i think @Wissp was too bored to post the EXACT enchanted item details.

Pack is the same as last year, same price. We should have got a red cat 5 and a greater  brooch .

@Wissp @Hermes can you please update the red cat/blue cat and brooch ?? Also, the advanced talismans are 30 days or perma ??

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

Ah.. so it means I won't be able to farm again in my usual spot.

Basically paying 40 euro for a shot at geting red cat 5, and I assume those talismans will have 30 days timer.

4k Ncoin = 50 euro, not 40. And if you already have a lvl4 red/blue cat of course the compound for lvl5 will fail even if the chance is at 90% success.

51 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

4k Ncoin = 50 euro, not 40. And if you already have a lvl4 red/blue cat of course the compound for lvl5 will fail even if the chance is at 90% success.

As I've tried last time its 20% or 10% to make lv5 so basically near impossible:)

2 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

Ah.. so it means I won't be able to farm again in my usual spot.

Basically paying 40 euro for a shot at geting red cat 5, and I assume those talismans will have 30 days timer.

i looked up the previous version and it was 30 days only...

45 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

As I've tried last time its 20% or 10% to make lv5 so basically near impossible:)

Don't get fooled by the % success rate you see on your screen. For example, behind the visual 10% success rate on enchant/compound you see on your screen, the actual rates are lower.