Halloween Event ?

Arkidis

38 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

Anyone know if I put that halloween appearance stone 7 day on top of my appearance will it remove my old one? OR after 7 days it will go back to old one?

some1 on chronos just shouted they lost their old app when applying Halloween 1, hope that wasn't you.

55 minutes ago, Ballkain said:

some1 on chronos just shouted they lost their old app when applying Halloween 1, hope that wasn't you.

Nope, wasn't me. Poor guy :(

What's the point of those then cuz can't use on exalted and most of us already got an app...

• L2 Team

For Halloween this year, we made available the Halloween Party Pack.

We also have partnered with Prime Gaming, and members can claim the Trick-or-Treat Pack for Lineage II, or the Mischief Kit for Aden. We are also running a promotion with Alienware, and Aden players can claim a Festive Spirit Pack.

Lastly, we are also running a Low-cost Cosplay Halloween Contest, where you can win Butterfingers and in-game prizes.

10 minutes ago, Wissp said:

We also have partnered with Prime Gaming, and members can claim the Trick-or-Treat Pack for Lineage II, or the Mischief Kit for Aden. We are also running a promotion with Alienware, and Aden players can claim a Festive Spirit Pack.

Lastly, we are also running a Low-cost Cosplay Halloween Contest, where you can win Butterfingers and in-game prizes.

Dear Wissp,

Appreciate you guys had some fun making some theme items. But nobody will wear them even if they like it.

The head/pumpkin replaces your headgear that gives stats.
The halloween costume destroys your current app.
The broomstick replaces your seed talisman which gives stats, unlock slots.
Halloween cloak replaces your cloak, which gives stats.
Low-cost cosplay contest only available in US.

I wanted to participate in the cosplay contest, can't.
I'd actually love to use/wear some of those, but that would mean I cannot go farm. Should I look halloweeny when standing in Rune in 10 fps cuz of optimalization?

Please next time at least make something that would use something like "costume slot", but considering L2 rarely gets any new code, costume slot won't be done unfortunately.

Ty for pots tho.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Wissp said:

I applied the code for the Trick-or-Treat Pack. Got the email verifying it but never received it via the Dimensional Merchant.

22 hours ago, Wissp said:

How players with blessed exalted armor will change the appearance?

You sell this armor in store, also with scrolls to make it +10 but we don't have the opportunity to change the appearance.

Can you remove this restriction ??