Eigis event raid exploit

Uzume

just face palm time how a raid ppl are supposed to do 1 damage per hit to make a it a server wide participation raid can be lethal shot and the char doing it getting instant max reward, meh..

maybe i should have renamed the title to raid bug but i had hoped exploit would get a faster response, aye naive i know

@Hermesstill ongoing.. 1 shot while hp was 95% today..

why you guys no Announce your investigating atleast to get people to stop.. 

Announce possible actions against people to be taken out after event is over, as we all already can see that your doing nothing now. Even if your plan is todo something later, so your choice is to let people get screwed for now buy "maybe" you will do something later.

Have to say "maybe" because you wont say anything now.. so is it more important to find how many people are trying to exploit it, or more important to keep the event fair?

3 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

@Hermesstill ongoing.. 1 shot while hp was 95% today..

why you guys no Announce your investigating atleast to get people to stop.. 

Announce possible actions against people to be taken out after event is over, as we all already can see that your doing nothing now. Even if your plan is todo something later, so your choice is to let people get screwed for now buy "maybe" you will do something later.

Have to say "maybe" because you wont say anything now.. so is it more important to find how many people are trying to exploit it, or more important to keep the event fair?

They don't care and won't go after people who have made this game their full-time job, spend thousands every month and getting items etc so they can make money off people.