The trinity.

Reddagh

On 11/3/2022 at 5:10 PM, Reddagh said:

I'm wanting to create 3 chars to farm together but what would be the best options? I thought of Death Knight, Tyrr Dreadnought and human ISS, do you guys have better options? Or are these 3 already good enough?

Hi, these 3 chars is good enough, you need an ISS of course, humans are great, an AoE DD like Tyrr Dread is perfect, and finally, someone to absorb the damage, Tanks are the Best choice, DKs have more Damage and less Defense like other Thanks, but is a good choice, good luck with your team 😃 

1 hour ago, BENTEJUI said:

In my case I have TYr Doombringer (I love the race and class of kamael.... I know there are better ones)
I have support with PoM

and light elf tank

but the way these servers are I hope you think long term because the drops are terrible and it will take you a long time to get moderately good items in the short term.

unless you use a credit card (a mistake) it will be faster but financially very expensive

All 3 of my characters are already lv 105, I created a Dreadnought, Sigel Eva's Templar and a human ISS, I took the elf tank because of the aura, something that is helping a lot.

Problem now is the items for my Tyrr, he is using the exalted package that you can buy for NCoin, I have 40B of adena but I don't know what to buy for him, what would be the first items.