How to removed "enchanted" from R99 armor ?

Miff

Need advise. 

One of the collections for P.Def/M.Def+1% is to put Eternal Leather Armor set + 7.

I have items but they have yellow writing "Enchanter Light Armor", and i cannot put them into collection, so I need to remove it. This option is added at BS but i cannot find where to remove it.

any info ?

On 11/5/2022 at 11:54 AM, Miff said:

The collection is not accepting the items. and the only difference i see between what is there and what i have is the word "enchanted" so i want to remove it to use in that collection for 1% pdef/mdef

Collection accept it you just have use the alternate exchange button in the collection there is zero way to remove because their is no reason to remove it.

Collection does not accept it for sure.

Alternative button requests "Blessed" R99 items and not "Enchanted". You can check it yourself.

And Head of BS can change "Enchanted' to "Blessed" with R99 Blessing scroll but he sells only R and R95 but not R99.

It is a charade which i am still trying to crack :) but guess i will give up soon if nobody gives me a good hint

57 minutes ago, Miff said:

Collection does not accept it for sure.

Alternative button requests "Blessed" R99 items and not "Enchanted". You can check it yourself.

And Head of BS can change "Enchanted' to "Blessed" with R99 Blessing scroll but he sells only R and R95 but not R99.

It is a charade which i am still trying to crack :) but guess i will give up soon if nobody gives me a good hint

You can always blessed them by crafting the r99 blessing scroll.