Will you(NC) do anything to revitalize L2 Live? Mass Quit ON...

Dan_GF

It's no secret that there is a massive QUIT in the game.

I believe that more than half of the players are not even logging in.
Do you (GMS) intend to do something to get around it?
Or just going to let the game die?

It is increasingly difficult for new Players to start, not only because of the equipment, but because of the difficulty of leveling up.
(let's face it, 105-110 isn't even a level in this game/server)
I don't know anybody who's going to start a new game and say:
🤩Look at a game that apparently is good!!!! 🤑I'll stick 5000 dollars to see how it works.

And you don't seem to care about old Players.
Anyway, I think the L2 experience is magnificent, but you are losing the game/server.

I hope some GM sees the thread, and doesn't find it offensive. I'm wanting to help (maybe to open your eyes)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mixa said:

It's a 18 years old game guys. It's a miracle that we still have an official support and new content.

There is not much they can do to retain players at this point.

Enjoy what you have, until it lasts.

The age of the game has nothing to do with it. Call of Duty was launched in 2003. Counter Strike in 2000. Both of those games are still doing very well :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MacAulish said:

The age of the game has nothing to do with it. Call of Duty was launched in 2003. Counter Strike in 2000. Both of those games are still doing very well :)

The current and most popular version of Counter Strike is CSGO, which was released in 2012. The first call of duty is not played by anyone. Not sure what were these examples you have given, but it didn't support your point at all.

By the way, L2 turns 19 very soon.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mixa said:

The current and most popular version of Counter Strike is CSGO, which was released in 2012. The first call of duty is not played by anyone. Not sure what were these examples you have given, but it didn't support your point at all.

So you're playing  chronicle 1 still? Acting like this is the first version of L2.... your attempt at making a troll is a fail.

• Like 2

Throne and Liberty will be coming out in the future. There will most likely be no action from NC West at this time to save the game. I don't expect them to do anything either.

If this game becomes unprofitable they will close it down for the region like they did to the original Lineage game years ago.

19 hours ago, mixa said:

World of Warcraft is 19 years old and only game that compares to L2; they still getting real content updates too which still has a world population of 10 million players with about 4 million considered active.  

For easy comparison for US only server is its 4 million and 1.5 million active

Lineage 2 NCSoft West servers all servers

We have 250k and  15k active (daily login)

250k is a login at least one time a month but i think that depends on the free event they are running a lot of those are probably boxed accounts.  I cannot find Korea's numbers for L2 but im guessing they are significantly higher than ours.

Plenty of games as old that have content and support still but amazing L2 has survived this long with non existent support.

On 1/25/2023 at 12:22 PM, Slycutter said:

World of Warcraft is 19 years old and only game that compares to L2; they still getting real content updates too which still has a world population of 10 million players with about 4 million considered active.  

For easy comparison for US only server is its 4 million and 1.5 million active

Lineage 2 NCSoft West servers all servers

We have 250k and  15k active (daily login)

250k is a login at least one time a month but i think that depends on the free event they are running a lot of those are probably boxed accounts.  I cannot find Korea's numbers for L2 but im guessing they are significantly higher than ours.

Plenty of games as old that have content and support still but amazing L2 has survived this long with non existent support.

They try to put fingers in to many pies so they cant catch up , 

GW2 had an update,

Aion classic due to roll out soon also as I heard ,

We have 3 versions of same game (live/classic/aden) Aden is pretty much same thing as classic with no content,

They cant make content for x3 same games and keep them different in same time , that's my guess,

Probably understaffed also, and I think Korea is most focused at new game launch rather than looking at NCwest region, 

Look at the updates, events and sales we are getting here and for comparison Japan , they got sales with +32 Limited weapons for months now what we got,

A random Loot box'es with insane price tag which contains buff potions (roses, honey dark beer and Dragon attribute potions..)

Another sales which was Dragon chest was a total flop ,

Bad rewards + reduced rates to near impossible and we just had a reply "that they will take this in to consideration on next sale"

I dont know to be honest a bit depressing now its just daily thing which I got used to: log in look at the people in towns and log back of at the moment :D 

P.S. Also forum--- to support community and keep complaining about quality of the game that is also part of the daily task :D