Dwarfs!!!!!!

JaxJaxJaggy

Let me start by saying this has probably been discussed and flamed about for some time, but i wasn't here to read it so here goes!

WTH happened to dwarfs? They are useless now. are they planning on fazing them out of the game? They took away the main job of a dwarf and made them into a damage dealer? when I try to fill a DD spot in a party they laugh when they find out I'm a dwarf. I understand that I can do my dual class and choose a different class. I for one have always loved playing a dwarf. It was a good money maker and with decent heavy gear and a Sheild you could hold your own. now they really mean nothing in the game. do they (Developers) Have a plan for dwarfs that I haven't heard of? I want my class BACK or at least give us a purpose with spoils and crafts. Thanks for listening if your just gonna flame this thread move on your comments will fall on deaf ears!

I am aware of that, I also have a good friend of mine that is 120+ FS and has super gear. I might have failed to prove my point, but its not cuz you are a dwarf. I think FS is the strongerst dagger in PVE if im no mistaken, they hey 15% pve dmg or something like that, no?