LOL!

Kedmoid

the funny thing is that you make apost about it.

Here are the basic troubleshooting tips that I do, because I ahve gotten it too but never made a post  about it, I am not saying that they are not to blam but damn, there is more crying here that a newborn section in a hospital....

There are a couple fo errors that show up, one you can click ok or w.e and try to log back in, 2 restart your pc and you can log back in just fine. 3 if the issue is still there, do a full scan and run the game again, oh! it is better if you have win 10.

4 hours ago, Connex said:

the funny thing is that you make apost about it.

Here are the basic troubleshooting tips that I do, because I ahve gotten it too but never made a post  about it, I am not saying that they are not to blam but damn, there is more crying here that a newborn section in a hospital....

There are a couple fo errors that show up, one you can click ok or w.e and try to log back in, 2 restart your pc and you can log back in just fine. 3 if the issue is still there, do a full scan and run the game again, oh! it is better if you have win 10.

Obviously you know nothing about IT and support has admitted to people its is a server side connection issue which also causes the random DC too..  It is how their launcher is communicating with their servers that causes the -1 error or the 3215 error.  Nothing to do with the user but hey you want to think that go ahead.  That is funny you think it user related the -1 error.

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Obviously you know nothing about IT and support has admitted to people its is a server side connection issue which also causes the random DC too..  It is how their launcher is communicating with their servers that causes the -1 error or the 3215 error.  Nothing to do with the user but hey you want to think that go ahead.  That is funny you think it user related the -1 error.

I never said that it is the users fault. I just said basic troubleshooting steps to overcome that. Nothing more. but hey...  

BTW we can go over the IT stuff since that is literally what I do for a living... I guess I lack in IT skills and you lack in basic english cuz I never said its the users fault! ( typing it twice just in case you didnt get it on  the 1st post or twice in this answer)