Inventory Slot - Switch Class

TazBag

When try switch, from main to dual, or dual to main, system not check if inventory is expanded, so is useless increase inventory slot, if i have 172 slot, i can switch only if i have 114 item and not 137.

Please fix inventory check, main dual.

2 hours ago, TazBag said:

When try switch, from main to dual, or dual to main, system not check if inventory is expanded, so is useless increase inventory slot, if i have 172 slot, i can switch only if i have 114 item and not 137.

Please fix inventory check, main dual.

Similar problem but worst... i have 172 slots on both main and dual but i can change only if i have 95-items...

Yeah, makes all these inventory slots useless completely.

Limit to change dual class is 115 for dwarfs, 95 for others. Exists for years. Reported to NC West for years.

196 slots and can not switch between dual/main unless i have 115 items or less, pfff

23 hours ago, TrueJoKeR said:

Similar problem but worst... i have 172 slots on both main and dual but i can change only if i have 95-items...

Exactly, this is very annoying especially when there are events which require you to collect items such as cards etc. I'm struggling with full inventory all the time.

Also, it's weird with the WH slots - it shows I have 4 more slots available, but when I try to put there anything, I get a message that the WH is full. There are many silly items in my WH which I can't even destroy, such as an s-grade dwarven ring I got from some kind of a quest ages ago.

6 hours ago, Helv said:

There are many silly items in my WH which I can't even destroy, such as an s-grade dwarven ring I got from some kind of a quest ages ago.

Can you transfer them onto another toon on the same account and delete that char? That's how I've gotten rid of some things like that. Its a ridiculous work around for something that shouldn't happen in the first place..

1 hour ago, 4Eva said:

Can you transfer them onto another toon on the same account and delete that char? That's how I've gotten rid of some things like that. Its a ridiculous work around for something that shouldn't happen in the first place..

I don't think I can transfer it, I can't trade it nor use Dimensional Merchant (tried). If there is any other way you came up with please let me know.

For example.

7 hours ago, Helv said:

Exactly, this is very annoying especially when there are events which require you to collect items such as cards etc. I'm struggling with full inventory all the time.

Also, it's weird with the WH slots - it shows I have 4 more slots available, but when I try to put there anything, I get a message that the WH is full. There are many silly items in my WH which I can't even destroy, such as an s-grade dwarven ring I got from some kind of a quest ages ago.

When you transfer items via dim merchant they occupy space in your WH, my guess is that you have 4 items that you can withdraw from dim merchant on that toon.

You can submit a ticket and request deletion of items that you can't get rid of in any other way. Annoying as hell, but unfortunately it's the only way :S

Archived