NEW COLLECTION

Yuuuull

(EN)

Hello!

Recently there has been a change in collections that promises to change the gameplay of players!

But so far so good, the big problem and when you can not advance to 100% because the game itself does not allow you, as is the case of the Exalteds Armor, which at most, you can acquire only 3 to delight them +12 or +20.

What do we want?

We want the release of access to these equipment for completion of our collections.

Comment and reinforce this need!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

like as usual they forgott always some things on the way.. 

how is possible? ... if you sell on the market blessed armor and you haven't possibility  for drop it how you can put 3 new collections??????? damn it...

i don't understand if ncsoft has developers know the game or a clawn group...

i play in this game in C6 and im back from 5 yrs.. and the things are changed ofc but in the worst direction..

not about outsmarting its an easy way to make money for ncsoft here lol

Same with my Hero coins i got thousands of them but I cant use them because the obvious use is heavenly enchants that got a limit too.  That makes no sense it never resets its been locked for me for years now.  I nean add greater rune stones for hero coins at least i could use them lol.  I can only buy regular rune stones at the moment lol