Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: March 22, 2023

Primali

• Inactive Members

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 22 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The VIP Secret shop event first round time was adjusted to 16:00 - 16:30!
    • Added the auto-participation function to the event UI.
  • The Assassin Update events will continue!
  • The VIP Secret Shop event will end next week!
    • Event related items will be removed on 3/29.
  • The Attendance event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Tantar Ruins Explorer event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Dragon’s Agathion Bundle promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • New & Returning User packs will be available for 3 weeks!
  • Fixed an issue where the Life Control Tower's Scroll of Blessing weight was set to 30.
  • Fixed an teleporting issue to Necropolis of Devotion.
  • Fixed an teleporting issue with Spider’s Nest.

Not in the list of fixes:

• Damage/System/etc messages are available in chat
  • Fixed price for My Teleport scrolls, which was incorrectly set 10x higher than it was (100 scrolls for 50 NCoins)
  • Fixed My Teleport scrolls issue where they were not tradeable
  • Fixed My Teleport Flag issue where price was incorrectly set to unreasonable price compared to 2 NCoins as it was before
  • Returned 3-slot My Teleport Book to the NCoin store
  • Fixed issue with reduced defensive stats
  • Removed autoteleport of dead characters to town
  • Fixed issue that menu layout is not saved (the bottom right one, customizable)
  • Added back info number of items in inventory/total inventory capacity to the status bar (i.e. '123/160')
  • Fixed issue with Aquamarine gems, where stats have changed and make them useless (possibly gem from another version, like Aden?)

Could you please advise on ETA when all of these will get fixed, thank you!

We'd like to have ETA before the EOD Friday, 24th of March, 2023 AD.

Sincerely yours,
Paying Customer.

• Like 4

On 3/22/2023 at 2:19 PM, Nevermind said:

• Fixed price for My Teleport scrolls, which was incorrectly set 10x higher than it was (100 scrolls for 50 NCoins)
  • Fixed My Teleport Flag issue where price was incorrectly set to unreasonable price compared to 2 NCoins as it was before
  • Fixed issue that menu layout is not saved (the bottom right one, customizable)
  • Added back info number of items in inventory/total inventory capacity to the status bar (i.e. '123/160')
  • Fixed issue with Aquamarine gems, where stats have changed and make them useless (possibly gem from another version, like Aden?)

Could you please advise on ETA when all of these will get fixed, thank you!

We'd like to have ETA before the EOD Friday, 24th of March, 2023 AD.

Sincerely yours,
Paying Customer.

Good evening, dear @Hermes, @Primali

It is almost EOD Friday, 24th of March, 2023 AD.

It is expected that you will provide ETA/ECD for the fixes listed above.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Good evening, dear @Hermes, @Primali

I repost this topic, because all guys froms Classic wants the same listed below. 
Please fix this..

• Like 1

Hello, walking around the map I found new buggy areas that are certainly not from the Classic TI server, but from the Aden Essence Servers. the name of the areas are Anghel Waterfall, Ancient Battleground, Blazing swamp, Ivory tower crater(oren) and the Castle kelbim that is in the place of the old school of darkness in the aden server these areas are protected by a barrier and you can only enter there through the teleport and on the IT server it's the same way but we don't have a direct Teleport to that location on the map that is "closed" like for example if you go to blazing swamp you can see this buggy location and this same location has quest mobs and a boss that was previously accessed by walking to the area, but now it is no longer possible, below are the photos. i hope we can have some solution for this problem and i hope i helped to find those bugs @Hermes @Primali