New Weekly Maintenance Time

Sharlanna

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26514-weekly-maintenance-time-change-notice/

This new weekly maintenance time on Tuesdays at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT/10PM UTC will interfere with Dethrone on Tuesdays which begins at the same time. Please either adjust the new weekly maintenance time or Dethrone on Tuesdays. Many of us do Dethrone every day.

@Hermes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26514-weekly-maintenance-time-change-notice/

This new weekly maintenance time on Tuesdays at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT/10PM UTC will interfere with Dethrone on Tuesdays which begins at the same time. Please either adjust the new weekly maintenance time or Dethrone on Tuesdays. Many of us do Dethrone every day.

@Hermes

why dont you take a breath before posting, there are already 2 posts for that topic... lol

30 minutes ago, Connex said:

why dont you take a breath before posting, there are already 2 posts for that topic... lol

It takes at least 3 posts to get the GMs attention at NCW. Need I say more? Haha. Besides, the majority  of people on the servers don't even read the forums. Won't they be in for a big surprise next Tuesday when the servers go down at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT/10pm UTC for weekly maintenance and they won't be able to do Dethrone. 

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

It takes at least 3 posts to get the GMs attention at NCW. Need I say more? Haha. Besides, the majority  of people on the servers don't even read the forums. Won't they be in for a big surprise next Tuesday when the servers go down at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT/10pm UTC for weekly maintenance and they won't be able to do Dethrone. 

i dunno.. this is getting really out of hand! 1post per week, 2 if they announce a change... 

@Hermes once again you proofed my point that it's sorely needed to make the whole DeThrone experience a weekly 30hr Dim Timezone activity so it will not be an issue when maintenance or oly or cursed swords or your golf course takes place!! ;)

Just get it accross to Korea that it's sorely needed for NCWest Region due to the multitude of real timezones differences in play here - also just in case that's even remotely an argument but like with Dim Tower of Insolence there's almost no pvp even when forced both Naia & Chronos on DeThrone at same time so yeah not a valid excuse against the gains to be had for implementing this Quality of Life improvement.

Many Thanks in Advance!

• Like 1