Live Server Maintenance: April 4, 2023 - New Day and Time

Primali

I may understand all but to QQ  for one DT missed per week is to much...  I know the 1h DT is 1 "day"  open zone but really ... 90%+ of L2 players are 30-40y old, did you really not have  what to do that 1 DT what you need to miss in week because MT ... I start  to log in game after 2015 some week ago and remember how was when I play days and nights in dimensional warp or doing long quest all with hands not like now with macros but to QQ for missed 1h game play per week is to much ... :)

judging by the 5 posts u have here is clear who u represent in this forum, the very few crandoms!  coz was never about that 1 hour or 2 hours, but about giving the players the bloody option to choose when they spend their time in DT and not force it at a specific time, was a about the bloody damn NC west start stopping to burry this game and with it the players ...... now go sing to another table, your song sax

ps: i am one of them crandoms as well, but have some respect for the ones supporting this game for last 20 damn years ..on a daily basis

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hrdina said:

judging by the 5 posts u have here is clear who u represent in this forum, the very few crandoms!  coz was never about that 1 hour or 2 hours, but about giving the players the bloody option to choose when they spend their time in DT and not force it at a specific time, was a about the bloody damn NC west start stopping to burry this game and with it the players ...... now go sing to another table, your song sax

ps: i am one of them crandoms as well, but have some respect for the ones supporting this game for last 20 damn years ..on a daily basis

a 10 post random say other random cause he have 5 post...hm