Live Server Maintenance: April 4, 2023 - New Day and Time

Primali

• Inactive Members

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 4 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 5) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Dethrone Fire Update events will continue!
    • The Red Libra event will end next week!
      • The event related items will be removed on 4/11.
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will end next week!
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will end next week!
    • The promotion related items will be removed on 4/18.
  • Fixed an issue with the Mass Servitor Boost skill.
  • Fixed an issue causing the client to crash when using Templar Soul Roar skill.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

@Primali @Hermes when will you acknowledge the problems the new content is causing for non usa players ?

if u want to progress in this game u now really need to participate in DeThrone/Conquest and the start/end time logic of DT isnt set in a healthy manner for Non USA players even though our servers are so called GMT+1/3, being forced to play mid weeks till 02:00 GMT+1 and weekends 03:00 GMT+1 can mess ppls health in a bad way eventually.

NC shouldnt have made it near mandatory to do DT if u want to progress, there should have been meaningful alternatives outside DT or as I have been hammering DT should be flex 30hrs of your own choosing per week.

guess NCWest thinks they cant get sued from Europe over their liability exposure here
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

@Primali @Hermes when will you acknowledge the problems the new content is causing for non usa players ?

if u want to progress in this game u now really need to participate in DeThrone/Conquest and the start/end time logic of DT isnt set in a healthy manner for Non USA players even though our servers are so called GMT+1/3, being forced to play mid weeks till 02:00 GMT+1 and weekends 03:00 GMT+1 can mess ppls health in a bad way eventually.

NC shouldnt have made it near mandatory to do DT if u want to progress, there should have been meaningful alternatives outside DT or as I have been hammering DT should be flex 30hrs of your own choosing per week.

guess NCWest thinks they cant get sued from Europe over their liability exposure here

yeah cuz when oly was 24/7 and we used to camp it until 8 am, it really was healthier... :D

1 hour ago, Connex said:

yeah cuz when oly was 24/7 and we used to camp it until 8 am, it really was healthier... :D

nobody's asking for 24/7 dethrone. People are asking to be able to do their 32 hours of dethrone when they choose, like TOI, instead of staying at 1 AM to do it.NCWest instead of finding a solution removes one dethrone, cause they are incapable of doing maintenance and Korea has to step in. And yes, if you want to progress in terms of XP you need dethrone, open field exp is a joke. Much like you need TOI to progress financially.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Primali said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 4 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 5) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Dethrone Fire Update events will continue!
    • The Red Libra event will end next week!
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will end next week!
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will end next week!
    • The promotion related items will be removed on 4/18.
  • Fixed an issue with the Mass Servitor Boost skill.
  • Fixed an issue causing the client to crash when using Templar Soul Roar skill.

Thank you!

@Primali @Hermes
Could we get an update on the following issues and bugs:

1. Why is Naia now the only server penalized by maint, this maintenance timing interferes with swords and field raids.
2. When is a fix going in place so you get all the rewards listed in the divine fires you place in dethrone? We have tested by numerous characters, you only get 3x flowers and 3x holy fire, the rest of the items listed as a reward including dethrone points are not awarded as it says.
3. What is the status on random DC issue, 100% of my clan and cp members have multiple dc's on all characters at random points during the day and random zones.
4. As many people have posted, out of hundreds of players nobody has got any but the bottom rewards in shining skill box promotion. Can the gm's test this and acknowledge to the community that this is bugged, or working as intended.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rotten said:

@Primali @Hermes
Could we get an update on the following issues and bugs:

1. Why is Naia now the only server penalized by maint, this maintenance timing interferes with swords and field raids.
2. When is a fix going in place so you get all the rewards listed in the divine fires you place in dethrone? We have tested by numerous characters, you only get 3x flowers and 3x holy fire, the rest of the items listed as a reward including dethrone points are not awarded as it says.
3. What is the status on random DC issue, 100% of my clan and cp members have multiple dc's on all characters at random points during the day and random zones.
4. As many people have posted, out of hundreds of players nobody has got any but the bottom rewards in shining skill box promotion. Can the gm's test this and acknowledge to the community that this is bugged, or working as intended.

1. i think chronos is affected too for DT for sure and maybe on cursed/raids too depends if maint is extended or not

3. that issue is like 1y long for more ppl but they just cant do anything about it like if u remember the melee lag atk..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fademist said:

1. i think chronos is affected too for DT for sure and maybe on cursed/raids too depends if maint is extended or not

3. that issue is like 1y long for more ppl but they just cant do anything about it like if u remember the melee lag atk..

The issue is with Chronos as well. Everything is affected by this day and time change of maintenance! No Dethrone at 6pm EDT on Tuesdays now! Dethrone is the same time as maintenance! Dear god, get your act together and for once think of your customer base who support you!

@Primali @Hermes

8 hours ago, Connex said:

oly wasn't mandatory the way DT is now, oly or even being an hero in the past or currently doesn't remotely comes close to the gap of missing out on even 1hr of DT xp

for the majority of the player base 1hr DT xp equals 20hrs non DT xp, that is a fact that can't be argued and is my biggest point of grief with NC Soft here as said DT timings are messed up for most players. To be honest it's also messed up for most USA players as it runs at same times with other activities like Cursed Swords / Oly / Baium pvp / Sieges etc. and I've had ppl from Central USA saying they can't attend cause of their working hours..

@Hermes these concerns have now been voiced several times by many since the new update went live and so far no acknowledgement that you have informed the Korean Export team about this has been shared. NCWest is different from all their other export regions even when looking purely at USA due to the differences in Timezones covered.

The issue can easily be solved if they would change the logic behind the DT timing to reflect that of Dim ToI which would be huge for all players on NCWest regardless of geographic location of residence and would mean a fast improvement of Quality of Life. The fact this game update resulted in an factual degradation of said Quality of Life for most players with all the potential possible side effects which have been clearly communicated & documented back to NC Staff really means actions should be taken and shared back to the community - so I ask you again if you can share in how much NCWest has informed NC Korea of the current issues that we have here ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draecke said:

oly wasn't mandatory the way DT is now, oly or even being an hero in the past or currently doesn't remotely comes close to the gap of missing out on even 1hr of DT xp

oh cmon..  you know i was beeing sarcastic on the "healthier" mention!

2 minutes ago, Connex said:

oh cmon..  you know i was beeing sarcastic on the "healthier" mention!

oh am aware you were and oly like dragon raids in the past were quite hard on some hardcore individuals, i recall ppl having to kite dragons for 4~8hrs in the past, but that was mainly a small groups personal choice to do so unlike what we have now with DeThrone content in how it has been pushed out upon the whole player base..

let's also not forget NC korea on purpose nerfed all xp outside of DeThrone to make that push even harder, before update Fafurion 124 party zone xp was alot more then todays Exection Grounds 126 party zone xp so yeah it's obvious what's going on here but equally obvious that that doesn't work on game servers where the player base is so scattered around many different real timezones

all I ask here is acknowledgement of that fact from NCWest staff and that they will inform Korea, @Hermes even your own Support team told us many times we need to do this here to be heard and that your office would pass the information on to the Export Regions development team so how hard is it to confirm this is done and the request is being reviewed by them ??

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Draecke said:

oh am aware you were and oly like dragon raids in the past were quite hard on some hardcore individuals, i recall ppl having to kite dragons for 4~8hrs in the past, but that was mainly a small groups personal choice to do so unlike what we have now with DeThrone content in how it has been pushed out upon the whole player base..

let's also not forget NC korea on purpose nerfed all xp outside of DeThrone to make that push even harder, before update Fafurion 124 party zone xp was alot more then todays Exection Grounds 126 party zone xp so yeah it's obvious what's going on here but equally obvious that that doesn't work on game servers where the player base is so scattered around many different real timezones

all I ask here is acknowledgement of that fact from NCWest staff and that they will inform Korea, @Hermes even your own Support team told us many times we need to do this here to be heard and that your office would pass the information on to the Export Regions development team so how hard is it to confirm this is done and the request is being reviewed by them ??

Unfortnately like most posts that address issues they fall on deaf ears.  @Hermes @Primali Why doesn't anyone have the balls to answer any of our concerns? Oh wait, you don't have any, Personally, I think a lawsuit should be filed.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Draecke said:

if you wait for 2 ppl that have 0 clue about the game to anser you then gg,its almost 1 years since @Hermes got the promotion to head admin of the project and we saw 0 QoL updates in our region ,they just copy paste and dont demand for something we ask for, ah i forgot we got a pack per month of 2 days worth of pots cause that would change the lvl gap and gear gap problems we have here,im not mentioning crashes etc . I saw a few ppl on discord telling they would quit max till december and still a few of them are still here, maybe now its the time to say bye-bye to this clueless devs that havent played lineage probably never in their life. A suggestion for @Hermes is to ask or find a few players in game and get in contact with em to seek help or refferance from all different lvls under 110 to 115 or 120+ and with any gear free2play or with prestige etc and ask them what they find as problems in the game or not, there is an active discord with a lot of different players on almost all the range he needs to ask for help or problems that the see as they play the game for 10-15+ years of experience and probably have better understanding what we need in our region to make the game better for everyone.But 99.9% the time they dont even gonna act on anything or even anser us,as they did with the change time of maintance they gonna announce something that its not gonna work once more.