Special Monthly Gift – April Edition! [Code Updated]

Hermes

GM is not working today?   GM emailed me that I need to log out and complete request for april gift item restoration. I have been waiting 10 hours and email GM many times.  no one respond. my 10 hours xp and adena wasted

• Hermes changed the title to Special Monthly Gift – April Edition! [Code Updated]
  • Administrators

Hello,

The live server code has reached its use limit. We have created a new code: L2LIVEAPRILGOODS 

The original post has been updated. However, please keep in mind that the new code will only work for players who have not claimed the previous one!

Hermes

• Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mikeys said:

The serial code you entered is invalid.

Mike, stop trying to double dip 😁

The new code will only work if you have not used the previous one.

Hermes

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Hermes said:

Mike, stop trying to double dip 😁

The new code will only work if you have not used the previous one.

Hermes

You know everyone have minimum 5 accounts , so not sure why volume depleted :D 

And btw its worth to try second time as this game is with 0 drops so even a slight chance of getting something is better than none :D  

On 4/20/2023 at 10:30 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

The live server code has reached its use limit. We have created a new code: L2LIVEAPRILGOODS 

The original post has been updated. However, please keep in mind that the new code will only work for players who have not claimed the previous one!

Hermes

i intent use it code but said it invalid wat pass if with this account i dont take it?

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Natari said:

The code is not working. 

L2LIVEAPRILGOODS

It's actually not supposed to work now, problem that it wasn't working for quiet a while =\