Dethrone Skill Issue Update

GM_EVA

• Administrators

Hello,

We have identified an issue where Dethrone skills have been reset after server transfers.

Our team is currently working on resolving this issue.
For accurate recovery, please do not use the ability enhancement function from May 22 15:00 PDT to May 23 15:00 PDT.

Any enhancement occurred during the mentioned period will not be correctly restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eva

its not only when transfer stop lie .....mine  and of some people's got reseted  (fighting spirit skill dethrone)  to lv 0 even before u guys get the issue with  the server transfer thing , but like always u guys  never fixed it..... i Send tickets and proved its a bug with the basic logic and screenshot  >>> how u can have (source of fire)skil enchanted +++  and  (fighting spirit) skill lv 0 and 0% if  need  fighting spirit enchanted ++++ too for get sealed source of fire "item"  what needs to enchant  source of fire?. so after that they comfirmed and said add as a known issue (they said), but here u guys just says about issue  of transfer really????

@GM_EVA @Hermes

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Tokiwa said:

its not only when transfer stop lie .....mine  and of some people's got reseted  (fighting spirit skill dethrone)  to lv 0 even before u guys get the issue with  the server transfer thing , but like always u guys  never fixed it..... i Send tickets and proved its a bug with the basic logic and screenshot  >>> how u can have (source of fire)skil enchanted +++  and  (fighting spirit) skill lv 0 and 0% if  need  fighting spirit enchanted ++++ too for get sealed source of fire "item"  what needs to enchant  source of fire?. so after that they comfirmed and said add as a known issue (they said), but here u guys just says about issue  of transfer really????

@GM_EVA @Hermes

Hello, 

We are checking the issue. Sorry that we missed your case.

We will proceed with an investigation and give updates.

Thank you.

Eva

• Administrators

Hello,

All the skill resets occurred during previous server transfers (1st and 2nd) will be restored during this week's maintenance.

Also, new transfers after the maintenance would not cause any trouble, so please do not worry about it.

Once again, we apologize for this issue and we will make sure it won't be repeated.

Thank you.

Eva

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 5/19/2023 at 3:00 AM, Tokiwa said:

@GM_EVA @Hermes

Hello, @Tokiwa

We have identified the case, and your skill will also be restored during this week's maintenance.

We apologize for the issue, and hope this resolves the trouble.

Thank you.

Eva

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, bentorero said:

@GM_EVA

to clarify, u mentioned the dates may 22 until correction. does it mean the upgrades i did prior may 22 will be added to my skills upon restoration?

Hello, @bentorero

Yes, the upgrades you've applied before May 22 15:00 PDT will not be lost and be added to your restored skills.

But if you find any unresolved problem after the maintenance, please let me know.

Thank you.

Eva

2 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello, @bentorero

Yes, the upgrades you've applied before May 22 15:00 PDT will not be lost and be added to your restored skills.

But if you find any unresolved problem after the maintenance, please let me know.

Thank you.

Eva

shame we got advised the opposite on our tickets! hence we didnt upgrade anything much! thats >3 weeks of no upgrade!

10 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello, @Tokiwa

We have identified the case, and your skill will also be restored during this week's maintenance.

We apologize for the issue, and hope this resolves the trouble.

Thank you.

Eva

Thanks , @GM_EVA u doing a great job letting us know  here,I will check after maintenance  and update if solve the problem or not

i come here to say thanks for fixed my skill dethrone, but  i enchanted before 22 may like u mention above and  was lv 1 , my skill now fixed , but i lost the other  lv 1  what i enchanted before 22 May. i hope   can solve this problem  :)

@GM_EVA

• Administrators

Hello,

4 hours ago, S17V3R said:

@GM_EVA @Hermes Please check again this issue. 1 month now and my account is still untouched. Still Fire skill Level 0. You fixed only the accounts on cross server issue and not the accounts that is not included in the cross server issue. 

Frustrating.

We are sorry. We will be checking your issue to proceed with the restoration. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Tokiwa said:

i come here to say thanks for fixed my skill dethrone, but  i enchanted before 22 may like u mention above and  was lv 1 , my skill now fixed , but i lost the other  lv 1  what i enchanted before 22 May. i hope   can solve this problem  :)

@GM_EVA

Thank you for the update. We will be further investigating the issue.

4 hours ago, Rimmer said:

@GM_EVA

Hi Eva,

Is there any chance of a server transfer next week? I am was planning to transfer for weeks.

Thanks.

Sorry, we are not able to confirm when the server transfer will be carried out again, as not all the skill reset issues are resolved yet.

We will post an announcement about it as soon as we get an update. Thank you.

Best regards,

Eva

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Tokiwa said:

@GM_EVA

Hello,

We cannot simply add up the levels (ex. Lv 1+ Lv 1 = Lv 2) due to the enhancement concept and balance.

However, the material you have used to enhance from Lv 0 to Lv 1 after the reset will be restored (300 Fire Orb).

Please check your inventory. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue.

Thank you.

Eva

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, S17V3R said:

@GM_EVA @Hermes Please check again this issue. 1 month now and my account is still untouched. Still Fire skill Level 0. You fixed only the accounts on cross server issue and not the accounts that is not included in the cross server issue. 

Frustrating.

Hello,

Your case is identified and the skills will be restored during next week's maintenance.

We apologize for the delayed process.

Thank you.

Eva

1 hour ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

We cannot simply add up the levels (ex. Lv 1+ Lv 1 = Lv 2) due to the enhancement concept and balance.

However, the material you have used to enhance from Lv 0 to Lv 1 after the reset will be restored (300 Fire Orb).

Please check your inventory. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue.

Thank you.

Eva

thanks for fix everything... Its all good now , Good Job @GM_EVA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Sorry, we are not able to confirm when the server transfer will be carried out again, as not all the skill reset issues are resolved yet.

We will post an announcement about it as soon as we get an update. Thank you.

Best regards,

Eva

Hope you can solve this soon to open the transfers before the maintenance. I am cheering for you.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello @GM_EVA Thank you for restoring my Dethrone Skills.. 1 more issue my fighting spirit skill was restored to Level 0 100%.. Basically this skill was Level 2 already with percentage on it. Its quite hard to swallow that skills have had issue for more than 1 month already and still not fixed on my side.. No compensation also.. I don't know if I can enchant my skills or not.. more than a month without progress on my side.. Just Check my account for reference.

Frustrating x2.

@Rimmer Barely fixed.. Still have issue.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, S17V3R said:

Hello @GM_EVA Thank you for restoring my Dethrone Skills.. 1 more issue my fighting spirit skill was restored to Level 0 100%.. Basically this skill was Level 2 already with percentage on it. Its quite hard to swallow that skills have had issue for more than 1 month already and still not fixed on my side.. No compensation also.. I don't know if I can enchant my skills or not.. more than a month without progress on my side.. Just Check my account for reference.

Frustrating x2.

@Rimmer Barely fixed.. Still have issue.

Hello, @S17V3R.

We have identified the issue with your fighting spirit skill and it will be restored during next week's maintenance.

Are there any other skills that needs to be restored? Please inform me in detail before the maintenance so that we can restore them altogether.

We apologize for causing the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eva

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Hi @GM_EVA, since @S17V3R problem is not transfer related, isnt it the right time to open the transfers again? It takes so long. I haven't heard from you for some time.

Thanks, Rybička 🐠

Hello, @Rimmer

I am sorry that we cannot confirm when the server transfer would be restarted.

We will try our best to communicate with the related staff to open the transfer as soon as possible.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eva