Thanks for the pre-anniversary goodies, but consider this next time

NVSCVR

I really appreciate the pre-anniversary goodies.. but. 

lol.png

There is no point on giving XP/SP ones. I know its been a lot of complains about everything, but it is understandable for me, as a f2p player. Vitality points are such an important thing in the game, basically no XP boost works without it, and I feel like I've been AGES stuck in Lv. 107 and getting 0,0002% per mob in SV. 

Please, consider next time in a 7-days event giving a 7-days VP maintan runes/buffs, etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

That's why you have to save your vit runes and craft boera potions, dont need to use them when there is no event going on... Also don't exp without these things its just pointless and waste of adena.

Last event had a 30% Party EXP Bonus, I took advantage of it as much as I could.

@NVSCVR @GM_EVA

i think you guys didnt understand quite how the boosts are Working.

He is complaining that the Freya storm dont give Vitality Bonus but give Xp/SP

Which IS EXACTLY the same boost !!! 
so what he asked has non sense, he has 150% bonus with Vitality or NOT
If the storm scroll was Vitality boost based and he dont use Vitality potion he wouldnt even benefit the 150% bonus! 

So actually having the 150% xp bonus is just benefitial for this guy in particular.

please stop listening to noobs and sending dev department random stuff this is very embarassing.

And on top of that you can Craft daily Vitality potion x200 from Craft Tab for only 4 milion adena each WHICH is very cheap.

u can farm Fioren prison, they also drop vit potion!!

and when u create a toon u have 7 day Vitality maintain rune!

So we know the reality we need adenas so basically if u dont spend any money u will not have much adena as a newComer but its the least of their problem at this point …

13 hours ago, iAndouille said:

so what he asked has non sense, he has 150% bonus with Vitality or NOT

Freya scroll is Vitality Based. 

13 hours ago, iAndouille said:

please stop listening to noobs and sending dev department random stuff this is very embarassing

"Don't hear anyone but me" kinda comment, but anyways. Easy to talk when u basically manage the whole server market