Top 10 list of things that are more likely to Happen, instead of getting a Greater Rune Stone!!

So far, as @Connex seems to be the only person that as reported getting a greater rune stone from the "event" I thought we would do some quick math for those people who only have one or two accounts.

Connex has opened over 2300 boxes so far and got one. When your boxes are limited to 19x7= 133 for the entire week per character, that is pretty poor odds of regulars players getting anything.

The chance is, 0.0004347826 or  %0.04347826 of a chance to get a greater rune. After the entire server has been begging NC Soft West for months, their "Fix" was to give everyone at BEST.. a .04% chance. (note this rate literally gets worse everyday) 

So in the words of the GREAT David Letterman, let's do a top ten list of List to put that into perspective!!!!!!!!I looked up some LOW chance common things.. you have a better chance of the following happening, that getting a greater rune stone:

10. Being audited by the IRS

9. Being struck by a Meteor (any size, not just a large one) 

8. Getting a perfect score on you SAT's

7. Getting your Car Stolen

6. Getting Food poisoning

5. Being accepted to Harvard College  

4. Being named Emma or Jacob (not even kidding 1 out of 222 kids) 

3. Literally not being able to read, you have a greater chance of being illiterate in the world, that receiving a Greater Rune Stone in Lineage 

2. Cracking open a double-yolked egg

AND.... the #1 one most ridiculous thing that is more likely to happen to you rather that getting a Greater Rune Stone in lineage 2?!?!?!

1. Your house burning down. 

WOW, I don't know about you all.. but I am motivated to open some boxes now!!! Fun right? The Game is SO, SO, MUCH FUN like this!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Opened boxes with 7 accounts did not see the stone. I have no idea how to play on these servers. Stones, brooches, artifacts, cloak, unreachable content. On the gaming market, these items cost simply unrealistic money and there is no alternative to get them through the game.

• Like 1

@Wissp 

The whole server has been screaming at forum about the lack of the Greater Runes for over a month and and nothing changes
People with 7 or more accounts got NOTHING from the event

Where is the promise of player feedback?