Euro trio box looking more for dailies

SheHa

Hi,

I just returned to l2 and I play with 3 toons, Evis, healer and iss. All 107+

Evis has a decent gear and healer and iss are full +10 blessed exalted pack. All 3 with prestige pack.

I'm looking another one in same situation to do dailies together. 

Around 8pm gmt +1

No rush, no stress, just 4 fun

Hello
i am in the same situation, back to game after some years away....

Main ISS Doomcryer 105 / Sub -Class: Feoh Mystic Muse 85  --> Exalted Heavy Set + Exalted Dualsword 

Main ISS Hierophant 105 / Sub -Class: Aeore Cardinal 105 -->  Eternal Tunic +  Specter Buster  // Blessed Exalted Heavy Set + Enchanted Exalted Dualsword

Main: Sigel Death Knight 105 / Sub-Class: Yul Ghost Sentinel 105 --> +13 Blessed Exalted Heavy Set + Enchanted Exalted Cutter

On 6/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, Equadym said:

lvl 107 with exhalted gear party is not enough for doing Daylies now, take in mind that in order to do Daylies 105 you have to be at least lvl 110 with "not decent" but good gear

Sad, but true

Thank you Equadym, in fact I realized that and had to make some investiment on my DD.

On 6/7/2023 at 6:00 PM, nunorocha said:

Hello
i am in the same situation, back to game after some years away....

Main ISS Doomcryer 105 / Sub -Class: Feoh Mystic Muse 85  --> Exalted Heavy Set + Exalted Dualsword 

Main ISS Hierophant 105 / Sub -Class: Aeore Cardinal 105 -->  Eternal Tunic +  Specter Buster  // Blessed Exalted Heavy Set + Enchanted Exalted Dualsword

Main: Sigel Death Knight 105 / Sub-Class: Yul Ghost Sentinel 105 --> +13 Blessed Exalted Heavy Set + Enchanted Exalted Cutter

Nunorcha is this your nick ingame ? 
Send me a mail or pm Sheha
We can do something like open field / timed zone if you want. 

On 6/3/2023 at 9:31 AM, SheHa said:

Hi,

I just returned to l2 and I play with 3 toons, Evis, healer and iss. All 107+

Evis has a decent gear and healer and iss are full +10 blessed exalted pack. All 3 with prestige pack.

I'm looking another one in same situation to do dailies together. 

Around 8pm gmt +1

No rush, no stress, just 4 fun

a bit of advice if I may, ditch the healer for now, save the 15$ on destiny,instead turn it into adena for gear towards the DD, you are a sinlge target dd, the healer does not benefit you for the time being... as a matter of fact they changed how mp works on enchanters and if you have enough damage on your dd, the Iss gets mana back.

level the duo to 111 + then throw the healer in group...

I found a very good PVE level 13 clan and clanies are helping me out with dailies. 
Dailies 110, 115 + xp event boost is the fastest  way to level. Will be lvl 110 that night.

My  healer will hit 109 doing overnight macro XP and ISS 108.

Conclusion: In a good clan I don't neet that trio for dailies (can`t do alone tho) and for the rest  such as overnight xp and times zone I'm able to do it alone.
Thanks all.