Fishing Faction Points

Tebis

A week ago I started doing the fishing quest to collect 100 fish, and every time I turn it in it gives me 100 faction points, plus a box where I get Santiago's Reel Fragment, to which I remember they were to level up a fishing rod, but I don't know where to change it? Either I don't know what to do with those items, or even better I don't know if you can still do something with the faction points.
Thanks for the help

Go see Santiago in Heine... you need a Sturdy Rod and Reel Fragments to Attempt to make Master Rod Lv1(you keep the Sturdy Rod when failing), then you need another Sturdy Rod and Reel Fragments each Attempt to upgrade to Lv2. and higher(Sturdy Rod is lost for fails/ used for success).

https://web.archive.org/web/20200712184118/https://l2wiki.com/Fishing

On 8/2/2023 at 2:25 PM, Tebis said:

A week ago I started doing the fishing quest to collect 100 fish, and every time I turn it in it gives me 100 faction points, plus a box where I get Santiago's Reel Fragment, to which I remember they were to level up a fishing rod, but I don't know where to change it? Either I don't know what to do with those items, or even better I don't know if you can still do something with the faction points.
Thanks for the help

Buy a Sturdy Rod... get  a Master Rod Lv1 by Santiago, don't bother upgrading again until you can buy dozens of extra Sturdy Rods(fail them all a few times) maybe you only need 1 success... oh wow we made Lv2(just STOP, don't try for Lv3) the Fragments are excessive... flooding everyone.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 2:25 PM, Tebis said:

Thanks for the help

Still get the Quest... Fishing Faction is the only active one now.(the chest can give an extra Powerful Fish... any bonus helps in the long run)

• Like 1