Summon Mystic Soulshot - R Grade

SirDanielDK

On 8/7/2023 at 3:24 AM, SirDanielDK said:

The Summon Mystic Soulshot skill when in auto use, is continuously summoning soulshots upon skill reser, despite the fact that there are  mysterious soulshots in inventory 

I think the skill will deactivate when you run out of ingredients... put 90% of your Crystals in the WH, or give to an ALT that does not have the skill.

is bug or lack of knowledge of game from dev, the skill works when you run out of SSR/BSSR depends the book you learned, in last patch they remove the "grade" to all soulshots.... so the skill still looking for SSR for stop crafting, so still crafting cos you dont have SSR, you have Soulshot without grade.

On 8/9/2023 at 4:16 PM, Nawdur said:

is bug or lack of knowledge of game from dev, the skill works when you run out of SSR/BSSR depends the book you learned, in last patch they remove the "grade" to all soulshots.... so the skill still looking for SSR for stop crafting, so still crafting cos you dont have SSR, you have Soulshot without grade.

They only removed grade for R-grade shots... I thought the way the patchnotes were worded, that the updated Soulshots would be exclusive for All Weapons, and NPCs would stop selling no grade to S-grade(maybe even exchange old ones). You can still buy/use no grade to S-grade shots if you use weapons of those grades. I have +9 Augmented Tallum*Dark Legion Dual Swords Robust Health/Exalted on my oldest ISS... still have lots of S-grade Soulshot, but It's still cheaper to buy from NPC than use the Purple ones with grade removed.

maybe was my wrong expresion, but we talking about the skill for craft MSSR when you run out  of them (so less grade dont enter in this topic), if the skill still looking for SSR/MSSR instead of SS... its craft till you run out of crystals(if you togle it). same for skill of BSSR

On 8/11/2023 at 3:22 PM, Nawdur said:

maybe was my wrong expresion, but we talking about the skill for craft MSSR when you run out  of them (so less grade dont enter in this topic), if the skill still looking for SSR/MSSR instead of SS... its craft till you run out of crystals(if you togle it). same for skill of BSSR

I was expecting them to eliminate all the different grades of shots... like they did on Classic. My point was that only the Purple shots were changed(they can now be used with any Weapon, but not exclusively) so whatever changed could also be related to Item_ID(which shouldn't have to change with the other adjustments)