Aden Server Maintenance: August 8, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, August 8 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (August 9) and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Seals of Giran Plus promotion will start in all Aden servers for 1 week!
  • Fixed an issue where monsters were spawning inside a rock in Hot Springs.
  • Fixed an issue where tooltip information for some items were inconsistent.
  • Fixed an issue where items could not be linked into the chat.
  • Fixed an issue where text information was cut off in the World Trade UI.
  • Fixed an issue with player’s Ranking.

4 hours ago, Zukutrule said:

And what about the dimensional problem with the code of the new update, that some can note claim at the game 

If you have been trying to claim it by clicking the "gift icon" that pops up, then it is not the correct way.

You need to go to "Dimensional Merchant" -> Enchantment and Convenience -> Claim Dimensional Item.

You also need to make sure you have less than 80% inventory space, or else you cannot claim the items from there.

1 hour ago, MadamIamAdam said:

If you have been trying to claim it by clicking the "gift icon" that pops up, then it is not the correct way.

You need to go to "Dimensional Merchant" -> Enchantment and Convenience -> Claim Dimensional Item.

You also need to make sure you have less than 80% inventory space, or else you cannot claim the items from there.

Im not a retard, un playing this game since lineage 1. I know how to claim. Its bug on game. The Code its on the website, on Game no items. Not even the box 

40 minutes ago, Zukutrule said:

Im not a retard, un playing this game since lineage 1. I know how to claim. Its bug on game. The Code its on the website, on Game no items. Not even the box 

Did I say you were a retard? I was just trying to be helpful.