Advice to progress gear

Silent133

Good evening people. 

I would like some advice concerning upgrades on my gear as a tyrr Dread. Im gonna list below my gear and all advice and critisism is welcome. Im fully invested in patk and zero P.skill damage. Im farming with a group on NZ and im the main DD of the 7 people grp there. If we tryhard a little we can complete Ashen (thats the most difficult of the 105 dailies for us). Here goes the gear:

+5 radiant circlet authority 

+5 top grade kaliel bracelet with 1)exalted talis 2)longing Exalted tali 3)Seven signs tali / Sayha talisman exalted

Super advanced seed bracelet lvl 3 with 1)Anakim agathion 2)+9 leo 3)+9 scorpio 4)Fairy agathion

+5 top grade brooch with 1)Greater ruby lvl 3 / Top grade red cat eye / emerald 3 / diamond 3

+5 top grade artifact book lvl 3 (completely filled to get the stage 3 bonus) with 1)+8 artifact Patk Balance   2)+4 Arti Patk Fighting Spirit

Most of the character skills are +20 (those that give patk of buff pdef and/or duration of skills.)

+10 elmore legendary cloak with 3.8% pskill crit rate augment

+10 bloody leviathan LA set (all set has tersi lvl 7 crystals) +sigil with tersi

+12 bloody krishna Stormer with stage 5 Kain might, with stage 5 kain Death and with Stage 1 vague war soul crystals

+5 Rulers Authority stage 1 belt 

+1 Dragon Rind Leather shirt 

Blessed Atlas Earring / B valakas event necklase / Blessed Exalted Ring crit damage / Blessed exalted Ring Crit rate/ +3 fallen angel earring

2 x +3 exalted Str Dye / lvl 1 lege Dex dye

Im sure there are mistakes or incoherences regarding my gear so please help me fix it!

Thank you in advance!

Well with your mentioned gear you are at mid grade now , so every upgrade will cost 100b which will give 1-2% at the time , 

• Focus on dyes lv7~ ,
  • Improve Kain SA's to 11 if possible ,
  • try to exchange weapon for Limited(extra atk) ,
  • Greater Aga (for extra CHA) ,
  • Elmore with more +++ , 
  • Jewels (improve jewels to greater or top)
  • Earrings, necklaces ,rings (Dragon +3 does quite a good job as a improvement) , 
  • Once you get Limited Weap try to get more +++ on weapon ,
  • Artifacts obviously more ++ on them is better

On average your gear is not to bad but at this stage 1% of dmg as I mentioned will be barely noticeable and will cost 100b++  there will be no significant jump in gear if you play with avarage spendings or minimum spendings , so at this point trade items to better or try your luck and enchant everything yourself,

Hope it helps

• Thanks 1

Also forgot to mention , play with augment stones to get better(best auguments) pretty much that's it at this point of the game ,

I'm kind of stuck in same boat when little upgrade with barely noticeable improvement costs loads and takes forever to achieve:)  

Get prestige and try to farm Adenas solo not with group , exp can wait (for exp event or similar VIT 14d) 

GL :) 

• Thanks 1

@Silent133 Hello, first of all, just ignore what AshesOfAden writed. He select alot of expensive items that its not worth to you spend unless you have at least "ok gear".

The items that I will indicate are the items that I consider "the basics" for each character. Keep in mind the following, it's better to have a balanced char than a char with just one very good/expensive item and being useless. So here we go, starting with the basics:

1. Your circlet its ok;

2. Top Kaliel ok, but you need change your talismans as much faster you can. (Insanity, Seven Sings, Sayha lv. 8, Venir lv. 12) these are the basic ones as their combined stats are pretty good and they are "reasonably cheap". In addition to them, you will still have 2 slots that you can choose between a Talisman Abundance lv. 1 and some other 30d;

3. Seed lv. 3 it's enough for now, leave to upgrade this item (seed lv. 4) later;

4. Top brooch ok but you need to finish your greater jewels set. At least greaters lv. 1, dont spend too much on top jewels or jewels lv. 5, its not worth for now;

5. Top book ok, focus on put all your artifacts +4. Here is an observation, you said you are following the build of p. critical dmg, however, I think it's good that you start migrating to p. skill critical dmg / p. skill power, because when you finish buying these items from the list you will have good damage to use skills. 
So, buy the 11% p skill critical damage artifact, but if you want to continue building p. critical dmg, buy the artifact for that build;

6. Skills +20 always welcome and it make a huge diference;

7. Your elmore cloak its enought, just make sure to take a right augment. If you go to p skill critical dmg build and dont have Dragon weapon, you will need one cloak with p skill critical rate augment, if not, try to take one with p critical dmg. In case of you buy one Dragon Weapon, you can use one cloak with p skill critical dmg augment. (Of course +15 elmore its a game change but its really expensive and its not worth to take it if you dont have "base build");

8. Good set and tersi's, keep it;

9. With the right build one bloody/limited weapon +12 its enought to kill on NZ. in my opinion finish your build and after try to take one DW lv. 1 or one limited +21;

10. Belt ok, enought for now.

11. You would try to take +5 shirt, its so huge diference but this but it would bother me haha;

12. Base jewels: Blessed atlas, B. Valakas, Angel ring +6, Fallen Angel ring +6, Fallen Angel Earring +6;

13. Dyes at least lv. 4 set (P. Skill critical DMG - P. atk - P. Skill Power, in case of p. skill critical dmg, if not, change your p skill critical dmg to p. critical dmg);

About augments it will depend of what build you will choose, but keep in mind it:

This game is base on criticals, so if you want to play as p. critical build, be sure to have high % of P. Critical rate.

P. Skill critical dmg build follow same rules.

Just a point, Dragon weapon have good bonus of p. skill critical rate and p. critical rate, so if some day you buy one, you will need less rate (skill or not).

Don't be fooled by very expensive or very advanced items that alone don't make the slightest difference, a well-built character will be much more worth it.

Follow this line of reasoning and you will be very satisfied with the result, I assure you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Ignore that part of getting prestige , I have cancelled mine , not supporting this Einhasad Scam store  with x3 increased prices with 0 items , so just floating atm :) 

WTF? basically there is no decent farm without prestige.

@Silent133 again, ignore what this guy writed about prestige. its a huge boost, PVE rune and prestige rune its essential.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mete said:

prestige is pointless until you can toi/atelia efficiently

You are VERY wrong. Until some player manages to farm decently in Toi/Atelia, the predominant farm comes from Isle of Souls. For someone to be able to farm 20/30b weekly in toi he will need countless trillions in gear which cannot even be compared to what is needed to farm in isle of souls. This factor is aggravated by the fact that he is tyrr, which is noticeably more "expensive" to farm efficiently in toi. 

19 hours ago, Silent133 said:

Good evening people. 

I would like some advice concerning upgrades on my gear as a tyrr Dread. Im gonna list below my gear and all advice and critisism is welcome. Im fully invested in patk and zero P.skill damage. Im farming with a group on NZ and im the main DD of the 7 people grp there. If we tryhard a little we can complete Ashen (thats the most difficult of the 105 dailies for us). Here goes the gear:

+5 radiant circlet authority 

+5 top grade kaliel bracelet with 1)exalted talis 2)longing Exalted tali 3)Seven signs tali / Sayha talisman exalted

Super advanced seed bracelet lvl 3 with 1)Anakim agathion 2)+9 leo 3)+9 scorpio 4)Fairy agathion

+5 top grade brooch with 1)Greater ruby lvl 3 / Top grade red cat eye / emerald 3 / diamond 3

+5 top grade artifact book lvl 3 (completely filled to get the stage 3 bonus) with 1)+8 artifact Patk Balance   2)+4 Arti Patk Fighting Spirit

Most of the character skills are +20 (those that give patk of buff pdef and/or duration of skills.)

+10 elmore legendary cloak with 3.8% pskill crit rate augment

+10 bloody leviathan LA set (all set has tersi lvl 7 crystals) +sigil with tersi

+12 bloody krishna Stormer with stage 5 Kain might, with stage 5 kain Death and with Stage 1 vague war soul crystals

+5 Rulers Authority stage 1 belt 

+1 Dragon Rind Leather shirt 

Blessed Atlas Earring / B valakas event necklase / Blessed Exalted Ring crit damage / Blessed exalted Ring Crit rate/ +3 fallen angel earring

2 x +3 exalted Str Dye / lvl 1 lege Dex dye

Im sure there are mistakes or incoherences regarding my gear so please help me fix it!

Thank you in advance!

those 8 highlighted items are the foundation of every character, you can augment each and every one of thse items to get extra boost, circlet and brooch are be more rare but the rest are fairly easy to get a good augument.

This also means that even if you have the money to do so, the next Gran Kain event, you do not spend any money/adena trying to get those items higher than they are, you have more important stuff to do rather than spend 10-30bil a click for 10%.

now as far as items, there is a total of 59 item slots in the game, you have the best items for quite a few of them bur before upgading further, you need to fill all of them with items that will boost your toon.

+5 circlet - just needs augument, 5% pve dmg is best you can get.
+5 top kaliels, 8-10% patk or skill power is what you should aim for
- you need insanity for the skill power and reuse, a protection talisman around 6 or 7, a sayha 7 and a venir 12 ( most auguments require a 10 or 12 venir , or longing, insanity heaven. abundance is way overpriced right now.
Super advanced seed lv3, anything that is 1-2% patk or skill power along with 60+ element attack is good for now
- anakim, leo are good, get cancer aries at +8 (6-7bil each)

* you want to switch to skill power/ p skill crit and maybe reconsider the class you play as the vr does not apply to skills like other tyr, titan would be a more suitable class with lower gear.

+5 top Brooch,  5% skill power or 5% patk is something you aim for,
-dont spend too much on 1 item, top red cat is good to have but if you bought a greater red cat, you could buy something to give you more damage for the same amount of adena. 
-ruby redcat for sure, G opal is a must, and if you are having a hard time maybre try a tanzanite, then if you can afford a  G Aquamarine lv2 for 5% skill cooldown and last slot any g jewel for brooch BR. 

+5 Top book you can try for  a combination for p skill power and damage or patk and damage anything above 6% total is good
get

+4 red patk/ p skill power and p skill crit dmg
+4 blue pdef/ element resist and cri dmg recieved
support ones i really have +0... maybe get speed and vr? - not sure on this one

Start with +4 ones p skill crit rate, damage on balance and 11% skill power is huge, but rather cheap for the stats is gives get the 30 element attack/defense if you do not have them.

Do not mess with your elmore.. seriously leave it as it is, i would be good to have a different one but augument stones are expensive.

+10 set is very good along with the tersi, i hope you chose patk on the crystals

Weapon is debatable, I would suggest DW right away if you chose to stay DN, or get a +20 limited which can be changed with libra and has lower cost for augumenting, kain 8's are sort of expensive atm, not sure if prices have dropped, but you want  p skill crit rate and p skill crit dmg, the 3rd SA can be p atk or p skill crit dmg and you want +15% skill power or 15% damage as augument.

Belt, you will not change for a while, 

Dragon shirt, leave at +1,do not try to OE it, get an augument for 12% or more p skill crit dmg and thats it.

B valakas is nice free upgrade,
keep the atlas, make it +12 and augument it, you will have it for a while.
get +6 fallen angel ring and earring, both give 50% xp when in vitality and can be auguemnted,
lastly use a +6 angel ring, 

do not waste 50b+ on dyes, leave as is for now, you have plenty of upgrade to do, leave the for last.

If you really want to progress in the game, there is a spending period, once you are able to farm 750m per hour in IoS 110, it is a good indicator you can do more things, remember do not try to OE, you are just spending adena, do not make upgrades on items you already have eg G ruby -> top ruby, while your artifacts are still +4,  you need levels, the game starts at 115, if you get there and need more help send me a forum pm

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2023 at 2:27 PM, Silent133 said:

Good evening people. 

If you manage to get 3 Greater gems your brooch will enable skill "La Vie en Rose Energy", aka Brooch BR, that means 30 sec party M.Attack +400%

If you manage to get 4 Greater gems your brooch will enable skill "La Vie en Rose Energy", aka Brooch BR, that means 30 sec party M.Attack +400% AND party P.Attack +100%

with 5 and 6 Greater gems you will add p. def and m.def to the skill

• Thanks 1