Remove the timer for Karas talisman from the attendance event

gabby

I selected the Karas talismans from the event, only to be greeted by a timer  AFTER THIS LAST UPDATE?!?!? 

As our reward we can chose 4 packs, all with a 10 days each talisman, but you make the boxes disappear after 5 days? WTF? Where is the logic? What is wrong with you guys? stop being so F$%&ING CHEAP and greedy... we pay THOUSANDS as your customers and you are so petty that you cant even let us USE the "reward" in the game? 

14 hours ago, gabby said:

I selected the Karas talismans from the event, only to be greeted by a timer  AFTER THIS LAST UPDATE?!?!? 

As our reward we can chose 4 packs, all with a 10 days each talisman, but you make the boxes disappear after 5 days? WTF? Where is the logic? What is wrong with you guys? stop being so F$%&ING CHEAP and greedy... we pay THOUSANDS as your customers and you are so petty that you cant even let us USE the "reward" in the game? 

4x 10 day talismans... or restore some +4 /5 Angel/Fallen Jewelry, better to use both Black Tickets for a bound  Boss Jewel. I picked the wrong toon on the first black ticket... I only had +3 Angel Necklace I could restore on it, or the talismans if I hadn't taken the second ticket and took a Ring of Authority. The other toon had taken the event Fallen Angel boxes from Anniversary and had +5 -> 6 fails on both(might have had 1 fail trying for +7 along the way)stuck on +5ring/+6earring)

The smart move was always to exchange the Black Coupons for one of the old Boss jewels, unless you broke a high OE angel jewel and wanted to restore it. Picking the time limited Karas Talisman or any of the consumables was an absolute fail from the start. If you can't keep it permanently, it's not much of a "gift."