Please provide a new Prestige rune

KoreaUser

Hello GM.

Please provide a new Prestige rune that cannot be used in duplicate with the existing Prestige rune.
Eliminate the unfairness between users who have purchased a large amount of the existing prestige pack and those who don't.
If you don't solve this unfairness, users will think GM don't hear their voices.
Please come up with a plan as soon as possible and solve the problem.

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KoreaUser said:

Hello GM.

Please provide a new Prestige rune that cannot be used in duplicate with the existing Prestige rune.
Eliminate the unfairness between users who have purchased a large amount of the existing prestige pack and those who don't.
If you don't solve this unfairness, users will think GM don't hear their voices.
Please come up with a plan as soon as possible and solve the problem.

Thank you!

Let's think!? We are absolutely SURE that we are not heard!

• 3 weeks later...

@Hermes @Wissp @GM_EVA can we get a response anywhere at any issue?

do you have any idea of the daily expenses of a player in your game and the capacity for adena income w/o the prestige pack? 

• 400-800m adenas daily for beoras vit pots
  • 100m daily for Source of Life DT skill, which you need to do in order to lvl up the fire totem skill later
  • 20m for the Fighting Spirit DT skill
  • lets say 20m to enter all daily instances 
  • a random amount for soulshots, brezes, fish stuff, random consumables and teleports daily
  • eventual gear upgrades which have no ingame way get anymore the way you distorted the game, and cost billions
  • eventual DT skills upgrades which cost billions
  • and many more expenses 

every which method you implemented to burn the excessive adenas a handful of people farmed still remain as they were. Notice these prices are npc prices set by you!! the vit pots, the ores, the scrolls, the dt skill stuff. 

What is left in this game are not 10-20yo students like 20 years ago. You are dealing with adult ppl, doctors, soldiers, engineers, teachers, trained professionals and educated people in general, with disposable income.  You treat us like garbage, like what you do is too complicated, top-secret stuff, clients who pay don't need to know etc. This is not 2000 where people had a limited knowledge of the internet or just a handful of mmos. TALK TO PPL , EXPLAIN YOUR DISISIONS, SHOW US YOUR WORK AND WHY WE SHOULD SPEND MONEY HERE, PRESENT YOUR ROADMAP TO SMTHNG. AND MOST IMPORTANT WORK WITH THE bleep COMMUNITY.

IGNORING US MAKES US EITHER LEAVE OR ANTAGONIZE YOU!

I often find myself asking would i like to work/hire ppl like the ones working in this game. And the answer is NO.

• You miss deadlines,
  • you miss your monthly scheduled posts or other routines,
  • you mistranslate patch notes and always post at the last minute while you are 6+ months behind kr so you already know what's ahead,
  • you disregard your paying clients,
  • act like problems do not exist so you do not have to solve then,
  • you do not delegate to adjust the server you run to the reality of your clients, you have 0 knowledge of the mechanics of the game you run,
  • you promise stuff but never deliver,
  • you as players opinions with polls and never answer or do something with the feedback,
  • your cost cutting practices lead to a ChatGPT situation with your support!

all the above are unacceptable! 

here there is your feedback, add it to your useless polls 

sad thing is the only ones you can do smthng to change anything is YOU, which is discouraging taking into account your track record. At least show people you are trying... Change has to start somewhere.

I did not expect this to degrade into a rant....

• Like 7

I was going to put same post like ffs i think he cover me  and i think this post must be no for the Gm but for the developer of this game i dont think hermes eva or wissp ever play this game to know what the game need or dont need 

Ok i get it you trying make us get adena from coins meaning give up farmig anf do what go pvp ? agenst who ? agenst some 1 with 200k $ gear 

there r ppl 124 lvl and no have g rune to learn the F#$# skils  

All i know is i lost half of my frend list  ppl i use to play  for more than 16 years give it up  so maby is time for Original 2 give it up to i w8 a few and weel c 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 4:53 AM, ffs said:

@Hermes @Wissp @GM_EVA can we get a response anywhere at any issue?

do you have any idea of the daily expenses of a player in your game and the capacity for adena income w/o the prestige pack? 

• 400-800m adenas daily for beoras vit pots
  • 100m daily for Source of Life DT skill, which you need to do in order to lvl up the fire totem skill later
  • 20m for the Fighting Spirit DT skill
  • lets say 20m to enter all daily instances 
  • a random amount for soulshots, brezes, fish stuff, random consumables and teleports daily
  • eventual gear upgrades which have no ingame way get anymore the way you distorted the game, and cost billions
  • eventual DT skills upgrades which cost billions
  • and many more expenses 

every which method you implemented to burn the excessive adenas a handful of people farmed still remain as they were. Notice these prices are npc prices set by you!! the vit pots, the ores, the scrolls, the dt skill stuff. 

What is left in this game are not 10-20yo students like 20 years ago. You are dealing with adult ppl, doctors, soldiers, engineers, teachers, trained professionals and educated people in general, with disposable income.  You treat us like garbage, like what you do is too complicated, top-secret stuff, clients who pay don't need to know etc. This is not 2000 where people had a limited knowledge of the internet or just a handful of mmos. TALK TO PPL , EXPLAIN YOUR DISISIONS, SHOW US YOUR WORK AND WHY WE SHOULD SPEND MONEY HERE, PRESENT YOUR ROADMAP TO SMTHNG. AND MOST IMPORTANT WORK WITH THE bleep COMMUNITY.

IGNORING US MAKES US EITHER LEAVE OR ANTAGONIZE YOU!

I often find myself asking would i like to work/hire ppl like the ones working in this game. And the answer is NO.

• You miss deadlines,
  • you miss your monthly scheduled posts or other routines,
  • you mistranslate patch notes and always post at the last minute while you are 6+ months behind kr so you already know what's ahead,
  • you disregard your paying clients,
  • act like problems do not exist so you do not have to solve then,
  • you do not delegate to adjust the server you run to the reality of your clients, you have 0 knowledge of the mechanics of the game you run,
  • you promise stuff but never deliver,
  • you as players opinions with polls and never answer or do something with the feedback,
  • your cost cutting practices lead to a ChatGPT situation with your support!

all the above are unacceptable! 

here there is your feedback, add it to your useless polls 

sad thing is the only ones you can do smthng to change anything is YOU, which is discouraging taking into account your track record. At least show people you are trying... Change has to start somewhere.

I did not expect this to degrade into a rant....

Say this louder so the people hiding under their desks and ignoring the forums after 500% increase on pack price with less items can hear you!

• Like 1

bad ideal removing monthly subs fire that office that decided this killing idea of game and branding of the game no meaning any more people just feel scammed and nothing to do its just depressing you bored to log in even if you have 5-10k$ players of money and still imagine still just want  to delete game and forget this brand this is so bad for the branding of the company don't know why don't  see this or just don't care about players -clients  lol .