My Shinemaker Hairstyle is All Wrong

During Red Libra I changed classed from a DE with a Beauty Shop Ticket hairstyle already in place to a Shinemaker, but when I changed, my Shinemaker didn't get the pony tails (which I wanted) or even the standard look. I got some weird buffont looking hairdo. Since you can't go to the Beauty Shop once you change to Shinemaker, I'm stuck with the ugliest hairdo in all of Aden. Please tell me there is a fix for this crap. Yes, looks matter.

3 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

During Red Libra I changed classed from a DE with a Beauty Shop Ticket hairstyle already in place to a Shinemaker, but when I changed, my Shinemaker didn't get the pony tails (which I wanted) or even the standard look. I got some weird buffont looking hairdo. Since you can't go to the Beauty Shop once you change to Shinemaker, I'm stuck with the ugliest hairdo in all of Aden. Please tell me there is a fix for this crap. Yes, looks matter.

When they changed Red Libra in the Spring... it introduced the auto race change to  allow people to change to restricted classes. With any race change since the service was first introduced in L2 Galleria, on the New Race your Face type, Hair Color and Style are supposed to reset to type A/A/A. However I also got reset to A/A/A during the last 2 Red Libras, on a mentee who chose a new class which did not cause their race to change.

10 hours ago, Teribeth said:

When they changed Red Libra in the Spring... it introduced the auto race change to  allow people to change to restricted classes. With any race change since the service was first introduced in L2 Galleria, on the New Race your Face type, Hair Color and Style are supposed to reset to type A/A/A. However I also got reset to A/A/A during the last 2 Red Libras, on a mentee who chose a new class which did not cause their race to change.

It seems to affect main class changes that don't affect race, I went from a dark elf feoh to a wynn, and had my appearance reset to default A for style/color/face .  5 tickets later, they're still "researching".  Thankfully I had a Dye C and Style E pot leftover from a bygone era...

20 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

Toggle off your head accessory, then try one of those hairstyle change pots if you need.