Jump to content

Usefull game tips


Dorian
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yo.Can anywhere share any info/tips or links about classic tips?Like usefull quests or way to make adena on start and stuff like that.Its nice for something like that to exist in this official platform.I cant share anything myself cause its my second time playing classic so i dont have that experience to give tips.If anyone wants would be cool.  Ty.

Edited by Dorian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure
 

  1. Take your time its a long road.
  2. Box a buffer for when you solo play, or if you plan to main support, box a damage dealer to help you level when not in a group.
  3. Do your Races Free NG Weapon quest at lvl 10
  4. Don't buy D-Grade Armor, save your money for a weapon, you can do a quest for 'Moon Armor' at 25, its basically free D armor without set bonus but good defense.

L2wiki.com/classic is good, but its already updated way past Classic 1.5 unfortunately so can be hard to find some stuff for this version.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taunt said:

Sure
 

  1. Take your time its a long road.
  2. Box a buffer for when you solo play, or if you plan to main support, box a damage dealer to help you level when not in a group.
  3. Do your Races Free NG Weapon quest at lvl 10
  4. Don't buy D-Grade Armor, save your money for a weapon, you can do a quest for 'Moon Armor' at 25, its basically free D armor without set bonus but good defense.

L2wiki.com/classic is good, but its already updated way past Classic 1.5 unfortunately so can be hard to find some stuff for this version.

According to point 3rd from your list, I was looking or mentioned quest but could't find it, can you give me more details ?
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Quests_for_Levels_1—40

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Kowis said:

According to point 3rd from your list, I was looking or mentioned quest but could't find it, can you give me more details ?
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Quests_for_Levels_1—40

here this is from my google doc for my friends, I wont post the whole doc since it has a private discord info and other secrets for us, but here ya go :)

Starter Weapons and Quests (Level 10)

 

Weapon

Type

P. Atk

M. Atk

Race

Quest

yKtp8LwgS-1YAH_RR3wdfQ_XqWXjpiWa9GLkwPW1qAtWu5fvA5OothIlLu95ipI8scouaS3MGWMoFEAkt-_XpGo8O2yIIRK6uifiIfy2w_06Jo5VkIzWHYMKFYCghKcRU2NqYbqj

Eldritch Dagger

Dagger

11

10

Dark Elf

Forgotten Truth (Level 10)

C1gXvTX0WkO68O--dns4cE7PTRhv63jELJ6FAcznJIMgtJ_A7qROO53p_do5R2UHb10zm-Da2ZvpQgJXyzz2SZOIiRNcFHi6nmLnJbtkiiWzDAlBpuuIcghyYzGem2WyRm7nWS8-

Sword of Solidarity

1H Sword

12

9

Human

Sword of Solidarity (Level 10)

ku-yqaGWR3_ZFIXY0qvceQGel5t-wsI5yxFPT5QbmvXx1rPrPjsxqHeVr6jCCTSirR6bxQozj3b2tS2w5mQvCMzKDefPApaFPHEoWnoBmFJTvR-OX6TNvF0V7ui894zhwO7YTPY4

Butcher's Sword

1H Sword

13

10

Orc

Merciless Punishment (Level 10)

t8zxljVW5w4alWh5L9G7_bJyZ4lZlQakFBeALqIngE2zOcrwgDiG3OkRboOmo1uoQrg2HKD2-HdKYKZu_r9vw45kWnnIyy8hcOfLGKjT_-oqjTWfeAX7j1kOuTLFXZNsZDm2Sqlc

Blood Saber

1H Sword

14

11

Dark Elf

Spirit of Craftsman (Level 10)

9te8qCvDM9LciqDC-_kv9I3S-rme4MjYDzPdmnJ20RidmYw2y5wJK0VLEDtW13Fm_bg1I1gCOhbN9PsaczXYM-YGXYPCE15PJMDpr5bnMLQZWohldhs1-HSV-uYJm6EWoh2R8OuG

Red Sunset Sword

2H Sword

16

10

Light Elf

Skirmish with the Orcs (Level 10)

_xAuT378xik3-XcYA9aCZiaR4YuzRzSPn9YrC5sZrsri7BY8sRyYREGAB4dC-TnfuNjemoNspmtmf4bX8ziVIq9BTvvvxkIjOSOd--ZbHmO_oDEQrkddAngY80gnscRypHE7dRHP

Silversmith Hammer

1H Blunt

13

10

Dwarf

Jumble, Tumble, Diamond Fuss (Level 10)

TbNTQENWPIfJJHUxx3iCrpxbnXf4_l3O7e9h7jxp-Lo9LcU7eSxKOvBuVtVJdYRo3iLBeaOp-mLavYBm3HqG1jOxhpJeQT-m_GFkZsYQEMDvoTXmexdq6m6NkVf7E7XDA_sSW1Ts

Wand of Adept

1H Blunt

11

13

Human

Spirit of Mirrors (Level 10)

L8EMdZ2CQcM14eu_MRA26PKHvP5dzg-vKXMmE8uYes8cF_-VDZjIGqY-wxBi6rQYJxsnEkkzAiK2fBCQM3DzAnmzhy8p8s-CM2mqrYSonZiezJFgzGO742W1oNcbhoUD_fOgw27e

Red Sunset Staff

2H Blunt

13

14

Light Elf

Skirmish with the Orcs (Level 10)

 

 

D-Grade Armor Quest (Level 25-40)

E_OIRHzE7-BSk_C96bqYvPBAlA7ZYqaZ0KcIeRGF4Wvk5FqL2XBtC1YOHO7cEqJ9VgsIXw2t_KBwX03SR9Ol132jZ1EwiJgZly2sYHcNfbSKMsPrQe4M4iyMdqbYJxsG3E-Bwwq403XvOv6635hzlYwvJIRsLDFphVxCUAAhcFQqaMzrGkk6brfixkhajHZ1SGpY-BKp7y0F1ZW4Q5yWFKSv0lC5v5vhJGYQF3ppgh6X6uL-hVTGA0MfRkvca6U9CgfMZdwQohvZkrUJAmY2Xo2Df5ARRPvRLRKqgbLMpeoYCKcIhIRP8HReqZZPo-wFVFnik0kL7Y8xgOlzB6_DMb36HVPy3eo1UkoQ3gKm71UWztqAFN0NIcAemA-RJ8c8efUxGFmpKGEmu1QBSbbNTdgQ

Moon Knight

Quest Guide

Video Guide

NOTE set has no bonuses in Classic 1.5, however the P.def is very good!

CuR1FUR139RR30hZvfhABiowYSeGIm1tjnU5u1JjTTakMryPll6L6mw-ClaePdvJx53j7eiLrfwfDh8WOVFctM9fTvsGjRKjdilz6mJeGnHK-ieLCKL-PMSgqLpzaeODq6z93yPh

Edited by Taunt
More info
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ferimeth said:

@Taunt I'm looking for friends to play, can you ask your friend if I can play with you guys ?

We always welcome more people to play with, we have no plans as of now to start our own clan, we will probably look for one in the first few weeks of the server opening. Right now we're all just buddies who have played L2 with each other off and on since 2004. We are 95% NA Players Canada/USA with a few in Europe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taunt said:

We always welcome more people to play with, we have no plans as of now to start our own clan, we will probably look for one in the first few weeks of the server opening. Right now we're all just buddies who have played L2 with each other off and on since 2004. We are 95% NA Players Canada/USA with a few in Europe.

I'm completely fine with that as I will be playing casually since this chronicle it's not really about how much time you spend but how you spend it, I'm in the UK so I would fit with the EU buddies and since I haven't played in years, my knowledge went back to 5%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...