Classic Server

JibirilShiro

Will this have all the old school classes, I tried to log in today and look at some but my god wth happen seems everything is different. I last played when their was server called Teon so I know its been yrs and yrs. Will this server be like then back when we had that server?   

Trying debate on myself what class to pick that I would like and then trying remember most of the names, is their site with old school information I can get.  I was bad altcoholic  and restarted a lot, I do remember a lot of people box classes like SS with SE hoping all those classes be their. 

2 hours ago, JibirilShiro said:

Trying debate on myself what class to pick that I would like and then trying remember most of the names, is their site with old school information I can get.  I was bad altcoholic  and restarted a lot, I do remember a lot of people box classes like SS with SE hoping all those classes be their. 

Since its GoD client. Sadly you will need atleast 3 rechargers for non-stop nuking.

5 hours ago, JibirilShiro said:

Will this have all the old school classes, I tried to log in today and look at some but my god wth happen seems everything is different. I last played when their was server called Teon so I know its been yrs and yrs. Will this server be like then back when we had that server?  

Mostly - yes.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Classes_in_Lineage_2

Archived