Launch Pack Questions

Praxis

Can both packs stack to give level 4 vip?

Do the packs stack on bonus if activated at the same time? does the bonus xp stack? Does the time for the packs stack or run concurrently?

Can you provide some clarity about how the packs work with each other?

Can xp scrolls stack that are purchased from the l2store and the scrolls that are in the packs?

Thanks,

Praxis

These have been answered. I believe packs don't stack. You either buy one or the other. With the $30 one you get VIP lvl 3 and in addition to that, you are required to buy some 1400 NCCoins to upgrade it to VIP lvl 4. That's about it basically. 

5 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

These have been answered. I believe packs don't stack. You either buy one or the other. With the $30 one you get VIP lvl 3 and in addition to that, you are required to buy some 1400 NCCoins to upgrade it to VIP lvl 4. That's about it basically. 

Can you link me to a post where these are addressed?

Theres a thread floating around Praxis where they answer some of those questions - Pretty sure the EXP scrolls/runes DO NOT Stack and I know for sure Hime said it was 1600 NC Coins to get from lvl 3 to VIP 4 with the 30$ pack.

These have all been answered in various posts.  

You should be able to buy both packs, the xp bonuses from any combination of runes will not stack, but scrolls that apply a 20 minute buff should stack with runes.  Runes from the packs are given packaged, so you can choose when to open them and start the timers, so can be staggered that way.

Both packs will still leave you 800 nc coin short of vip 4.

1 minute ago, xmot said:

These have all been answered in various posts.  

You should be able to buy both packs, the xp bonuses from any combination of runes will not stack, but scrolls that apply a 20 minute buff should stack with runes.  Runes from the packs are given packaged, so you can choose when to open them and start the timers, so can be staggered that way.

Both packs will still leave you 800 nc coin short of vip 4.

Thanks. Do you know if a level 2 xp scroll stacks with a level 1 xp scroll?

Archived