Vampiric Rage effect

Zangetsu

Does anyone know if VR is going to regenerate health for archers, or is it only on close-range melee classes? My friend is making a Silver Ranger and a Prophet, so I was thinking of going Phantom Ranger with a Shielien Elder. Thoughts?

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Any archers do not fall under this class? I heard VR was changed to include them in recent builds. Is Classic not keeping this?

Yes it was changed much much later with Kamael update and then further after GOD.  C1-C7 and Interlude VR was for melee only.  

12 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Does anyone know if VR is going to regenerate health for archers, or is it only on close-range melee classes? My friend is making a Silver Ranger and a Prophet, so I was thinking of going Phantom Ranger with a Shielien Elder. Thoughts?

Thanks!

BD or SWS.
SE is quite useless for archers. Beside you wont benefit from their VR, the best thing you can take from an SE is the healing power and, eventually, recharge. Other than that you have no benefit as archer from SE.
WC is not the best pick either as someone suggested. This is due to the fact that he actually will learn skills later than PP (PP learn Focus lv 1 at level 23 and DW lv 1 at lv 40. WC will learn Chant of Predator [focus] at level 40 and Chant of Rage [dw] at level 44. But Rage's amulet drops only from mobs in Outlaw forest, and they are 50+) so...
Duo archer + PP + BD/SWS is fine. Duo archer + PP + BD + SWS is top of the top. 

Archived