Warcryer or Prophet

HarryPokeR

Just now, HarryPokeR said:

Hello,
Which one should i pick? Prophet or Warcryer?

P.S: I am going to start with BD, SS, Spoiler, (Prophet or Warcryer) and main class.

Thanks in advance!

I'm quite sure you can only box 3 accounts. But anyway, I prefer Prophet. 

Just now, GrugTheCreat0r said:

In fact warcryer need active player when pp is easiest to box. 
I am playing warcryer personally after a small hesitation for pp. I think warcryer is better in late game, when u can stop pp at 52

so,
Early game: Prophet
Late game: Warcryer

is that right?

Just now, GrugTheCreat0r said:

Depend if its someone will mainly play it or if its just a box too. 
in fact wc is a real beast on pvp, but need a driver to play it.

I am going to play that char as support and i will play another char as main.

The real difference early game is that prophet has zerk, res, and better emergency healing, while wc gives you better self sustain with chant of vampire and can heal slower but cheaper compared to the prophet's low level battle heal. If you plan for the long game, then WC's COV is better in just about every situation than Prophet's POF though. The main thing you need to decide is if you would prefer to have zerk or lifesteal.

4 minutes ago, nbx said:

The real difference early game is that prophet has zerk, res, and better emergency healing, while wc gives you better self sustain with chant of vampire and can heal slower but cheaper compared to the prophet's low level battle heal. If you plan for the long game, then WC's COV is better in just about every situation than Prophet's POF though. The main thing you need to decide is if you would prefer to have zerk or lifesteal.

I would probably start with WC, thanks for the answer.

Archived