SwS

DatOverLordTho

On 10/10/2018 at 12:24 AM, Nourish said:

Could u give me  some pointers! First time SwS :)

If you don't have people to party with, or don't wish to dual/tri box, you will be in for a bad experience going from Elven Knight to Sword Singer. The Elven Knight has to be the worst class in this game. They have zero special attacks, a heal, a couple condition cleanse...and their best skill (given at 32) is Sprint. All their damage comes from SS enabled melee attacks. I don't understand how the class could be designed like that, compared to the other Knights. =/

If you do have people to party with, or can dual/tri box, it will be a better experience. Then once you attain Sword Singer, you'll be a valuable commodity and be a fun class to play. =)

10 hours ago, Xandori said:

If you don't have people to party with, or don't wish to dual/tri box, you will be in for a bad experience going from Elven Knight to Sword Singer. The Elven Knight has to be the worst class in this game. They have zero special attacks, a heal, a couple condition cleanse...and their best skill (given at 32) is Sprint. All their damage comes from SS enabled melee attacks. I don't understand how the class could be designed like that, compared to the other Knights. =/

If you do have people to party with, or can dual/tri box, it will be a better experience. Then once you attain Sword Singer, you'll be a valuable commodity and be a fun class to play. =)

I am playing with a CP that we have established. A tank, a Destroyer, Assassin, BIshop, but I just would like some tactical advice for PvE and PvP. Especially with Charm.

Charm is pretty useless to you while you're in that CP, especially in PvE. In PvP I've heard people think that it -might- clear someones target, but you would be better off trying to land an Entangle. While you're an EK, you could be a secondary puller if your group is doing well enough to handle more mobs, and an actual tank due to having Aggression. There just isn't much with being an EK. Once you get to SwS, your gameplay will open up a bit more. You'll have more actual attacks, and your Songs will be amazing for group play. You won't out dps anyone, nor outtank anyone. The SwS is like a support / offtank in PvE, but for PvP you'll need to get some better advice from more experienced players. =)

Archived