Forums

Looking for old mates!

• 2 weeks later...

hola dear - i saw a good junk of the old gang on gustin so far - of corse the best ones in dr ;-). tictuu - steveh - pollos - battlehulk ....  even some names i did not see for years > j4ckn1fe, klukva on another toon, bibiorc,    / gore, trakrut,frostking, zensoul ... i think they made a clan. but it all comes down if ncsoft fails again > atm ncsoft is on parole. it ncsoft fails again and starts to sell power and allows scrpting most of us are gone i think. since you been also mostly support u know how annoying it to get hit for 50k+ dmg and not even  see anyobdy around. we are in the old ts if you want to hop in for a chat - cu pollos

• 3 years later...
On 10/15/2018 at 12:03 PM, Pollos said:

hola dear - i saw a good junk of the old gang on gustin so far - of corse the best ones in dr ;-). tictuu - steveh - pollos - battlehulk ....  even some names i did not see for years > j4ckn1fe, klukva on another toon, bibiorc,    / gore, trakrut,frostking, zensoul ... i think they made a clan. but it all comes down if ncsoft fails again > atm ncsoft is on parole. it ncsoft fails again and starts to sell power and allows scrpting most of us are gone i think. since you been also mostly support u know how annoying it to get hit for 50k+ dmg and not even  see anyobdy around. we are in the old ts if you want to hop in for a chat - cu pollos

Holy beans Pollos!!!  Where are you guys playing? Is Jenny still playing?  I know Paul is.