client closes on character creation

Skatterbrains

As I complete a character on Talking Island, A window pops up that says the client will be closed.  the only option is OK which closes the client and puts me back in the 1100 person queue.  this has happened to me twice, both times trying to make a DE male wizard.  The window pops up before i can click OK on the name to complete the creation process.

any help would be great, I have a chronicle pack and can't wait to play.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same issue...

But I like to add something else that happen in my situation.
Like other treads along with this tread, after what seem like 10 minutes~, a window pop-up as many players have describe with 'client will be closed' message will appear and force close the game.
After the game close, a few minutes later, my system will completely freeze and I would have to do a force shut down of my system AND Everything Connected To My Router\Network Will Lose Internet Connection For A Minute And Return To Normal.  This has Never Happen Before til I installed Lineage II today.
It is very strange for this Game Client, after the crash issue that everyone is having, but in my case causes my Internet to go out completely for everything on my network caused by this game client...
Just to Clarify Again, my system is stable and has not had any crashes prior or internet malfunction issue I just describe til I installed the Lineage II Client today..

Ok this is annoying as frustrating.... So after im waiting at the queue to play counting 500+ to 0 , when the count going to 1 is giving me the message to close the client....

Is this a joke or what? We are waiting for hours to play and when we are reaching the source we cant walk into it?

Any actions/suggestions i should take?

Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, Skatterbrains said:

As I complete a character on Talking Island, A window pops up that says the client will be closed.  the only option is OK which closes the client and puts me back in the 1100 person queue.  this has happened to me twice, both times trying to make a DE male wizard.  The window pops up before i can click OK on the name to complete the creation process.

any help would be great, I have a chronicle pack and can't wait to play.

same thing and no gm response.. have a few clannies having the same problem and would like an answer.

Please fix this. So far i can only see my character in the caharter selection. And then client will be closed. And then i click OK. Then it closed. Then queue. Then caracter selection and the client will be closed. THEN REPEAT. What is this? Queue gaming?

Hello, apparently to an access assignment for anyone who is VIP in the game. Making your access to the game, be fast without facing queues. I ran the tests with an account with a vip package and an ordinary one! The account without vip package I spent almost 1 hour trying to get into the game and could not. Already with the account with the VIP passport, I accessed the game normally

Archived