ncoins problem

hello all!

Today I bought from my card 400 coins site wrote to me that the transaction was completed also had a transaction code but nothing came to me in the email! and in history it does not write anything 1 hour later I bought a gift card to 400 ncoins accepted it normally but he did not show me coins in site and again transaction hystory is empty. 

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ddeZ said:

This is not my first time purchasing nCoin and it still did not deliver and yes there is a code.

1. If you would have payed attention after purchase it said "Coins will be delivered in 24 hours"
2. Make yourself a favor and refund it before they delivered it. Server is infested by bots. I reported more than 20 bots, got reply to the mail that all of them are banned and decided to check by myself if they really did. Bots are still online 5 hours after email. 40+ level zones are nerfed af, people are quitting game because after 40 you're not able to progress as adena and spoil rates are 2x better in <40 level zones. some of the <40 level zones are also not ok. Bot report button is not working also, there's nearly 0 protection against bots. You also can't pk them because you'll have to spend up to 3 hours cleaning your first pk's. 

7 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

1. If you would have payed attention after purchase it said "Coins will be delivered in 24 hours"
2. Make yourself a favor and refund it before they delivered it. Server is infested by bots. I reported more than 20 bots, got reply to the mail that all of them are banned and decided to check by myself if they really did. Bots are still online 5 hours after email. 40+ level zones are nerfed af, people are quitting game because after 40 you're not able to progress as adena and spoil rates are 2x better in <40 level zones. some of the <40 level zones are also not ok. Bot report button is not working also, there's nearly 0 protection against bots. You also can't pk them because you'll have to spend up to 3 hours cleaning your first pk's. 

1. See my reply in this thread.

2. Thanks for the intel. 

Archived