Thinking of coming back to game

Neko

I realize I can't join a pvp clan, but any clans that would take a 100 sum/98 iss with shitty r95 gear.  Or should I continue the l2 free life. (Not gonna lie would love to do some pvping again if anyone has any new game recommendations)

With whole sincerity I suggest you to just play another game or if you really like L2 just find a private server the game right now needs a lot of $$$ in order to stay competitive in PvP (since most of the players nowadays burns cash as well) or even in PvE since you'll need at least a decent weapon and armor and jewels to be able to level up and do the dailies from 100 onwards and this company ncsoft with their undesirable and mediocre services ain't worth the penny you'll burn :P 

On 1/1/2018 at 4:55 AM, AiZeN said:

With whole sincerity I suggest you to just play another game or if you really like L2 just find a private server the game right now needs a lot of $$$ in order to stay competitive in PvP (since most of the players nowadays burns cash as well) or even in PvE since you'll need at least a decent weapon and armor and jewels to be able to level up and do the dailies from 100 onwards and this company ncsoft with their undesirable and mediocre services ain't worth the penny you'll burn :P 

+1

On 1/1/2018 at 5:55 AM, AiZeN said:

Same people who spend thousands on official servers play on private servers and spend just as much. You either spend money and skip a long portion of grinding or you grind for a year or two and get yourself good gear. 

Archived