Clans

Asachiara

Hi Again :D,

I still see lot of clans in Naia which holds 1-2 CPs of 102+ players running around on Naia. I do strongly recommend to abandon the pixel pride and think about to merge into good and functional clans with 80+ online 102+ players. This way it is now you miss lot of new content (not even speaking about next update) and make almost impossible to reach Clan lvl 15 and get all skills or utilize the 15 days Clan special skills. Before this update i maybe did understand to have 1 CP clans as you got some old lvl 11 clan with full skills and there were some sub-unites within the clan with different skills and also if you got castle there was castle cloak with good stat for Main clan members. This crap is not the case anymore and all you need from clan is Active and Co-working community of players around your level and with the similar goal as you have. Believe me it is not that hard to find a good place for you or your CP as there are several big PvE clans already (not DH just in case some individuals thinks that this is DH recruitment topic). I don't really care which clan you join or form I just recommend not to stay in 20ppl clans that's all.

GL and have fun.

Best regards,

Asa

To be fair...

SimpleHeaven and United got also good numbers and activity.

I do not question if Imperlot is good clan but I do not see their crest that much. Maybe I am mistaken but it seems about 10-15 102+ ppl there what does not fit for this purposes. Maybe Imperlot is the clan which should disperse into the bigger ones.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 4:56 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

- PVE: Warlords, Ronins

Definitely not PVE, they are pvp-wanna-be spreading wars to anyone without thinking about consequences, have lots of inadequate players,also their English is horrible.  Do not join if you want peaceful English-speaking pve.

On 2/2/2018 at 2:34 AM, Rajivtanni said:

Definitely not PVE, they are pvp-wanna-be spreading wars to anyone without thinking about consequences, have lots of inadequate players,also their English is horrible.  Do not join if you want peaceful English-speaking pve.

peacefull english its not a problem, but making peace with whole server only for leting dh to farm alone, in peace, its not so peacefull. :))))

for eg Warlords declare or provoke many wars in the past with dh clans pets, and now, we fighting vs dh & pets from Husaria, for letting pve ppl farm in peace. and even the mighty dh, try to open all time war with our clan in pve mode, cose they care about this, they dont want competition. they want only "friendly clans", like ronins or crematory, who backstabbing you when u fight with dh. cose they are "neutral", and they dont have enough power for doing a war alone, or even they dont have the spirit power to join THE RESISTANCE. if u dont fight vs dh, actually u helping them. u need all time to choose: red pill/blue pill. so what u prefer than, "peace", or war?

Archived