Color Title (Pack)

R48817

How much of the Information about the Color Title (Pack) is still accurate?

1. is it even in a pack anymore?

2. Color Title item is drop-able

3. Color Title item is trade-able

4. Color Title item is Dimensional(shared on 1 account)

5. Is Color Title item still indestructible?

6. Color Title item can be stored in a private Warehouse

7. Color Title item can not be stored in a clan Warehouse

8. Can you use /nick command without clan or noblesse?(or just the item use interface 1-time... until you join a level 3+ clan, or get noblesse)

(if you leave the level 3+ clan without noblesse do you keep title, or just the color)

http://store.lineage2.com/store/detail?goodsNo=214211&categoryPath=1_3

5 hours ago, R48817 said:

How much of the Information about the Color Title (Pack) is still accurate?

1. is it even in a pack anymore?

2. Color Title item is drop-able

3. Color Title item is trade-able

4. Color Title item is Dimensional(shared on 1 account)

5. Is Color Title item still indestructible?

6. Color Title item can be stored in a private Warehouse

7. Color Title item can not be stored in a clan Warehouse

8. Can you use /nick command without clan or noblesse?(or just the item use interface 1-time... until you join a level 3+ clan, or get noblesse)

(if you leave the level 3+ clan without noblesse do you keep title, or just the color)

http://store.lineage2.com/store/detail?goodsNo=214211&categoryPath=1_3

It is sold in a "Pack" for L2store(AFAIK Galleria sold inside package too)I think you can only earn 1 Hero Coin if you buy it from L2store... the package is still un-tradeable/un-droppable, but the contents can now be traded/dropped/sold in a Private Store. If you are NOT Noblesse or in a Lvl 3 Clan you can only add Title 1-time when you use the Color Title(you can't use Unicode characters... just regular Key strokes limited to 16 including spaces) If you join any Clan even Lvl 0 you still have Title&Color(/nick will only work with Lvl 3+ or Noblesse) and if you leave clan or get kicked you lose the Title unless you are Noblesse... the Color will still be there whenever you become eligible to use /nick command.

@Draecke Your thinking of Beauty Shop Tickets... which are in those bundles still(or individually from L2store)and also used to be available in Galleria(discontinued for some time).

On 6/1/2018 at 3:09 AM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

It is sold in a "Pack" for L2store(AFAIK Galleria sold inside package too)I think you can only earn 1 Hero Coin if you buy it from L2store... the package is still un-tradeable/un-droppable, but the contents can now be traded/dropped/sold in a Private Store. If you are NOT Noblesse or in a Lvl 3 Clan you can only add Title 1-time when you use the Color Title(you can't use Unicode characters... just regular Key strokes limited to 16 including spaces) If you join any Clan even Lvl 0 you still have Title&Color(/nick will only work with Lvl 3+ or Noblesse) and if you leave clan or get kicked you lose the Title unless you are Noblesse... the Color will still be there whenever you become eligible to use /nick command.

First the color title costs 80 ncoin/1 and dude you are so WRONG. I use Unicode on my title suck it

6 hours ago, Kilplix said:

First the color title costs 80 ncoin/1 and dude you are so WRONG. I use Unicode on my title suck it

It is sold as "Color Title Pack"(with only 1 "Color Title" Item inside) if you are NOT Noblesse or in a clan(or a clan less than Level 3) you can still use the Color Title Item... there is a Text Box to enter your Title(No Unicode/can't copy+paste) and a drop-down to choose the color. You can't change the title after with /nick command... you need to join Level 3+ Clan or become Noblesse to use Unicode Title(/nick macro)

On 1/5/2018 at 7:09 PM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

@Draecke Your thinking of Beauty Shop Tickets... which are in those bundles still(or individually from L2store)and also used to be available in Galleria(discontinued for some time).

Thnx, your explanation helped... I think they need to update the Galleria page, the Restrictions and Description: #2 should be reworded to "Able to add a title without being in a clan or Noblesse." because it sounds like you can use /nick after using Color Title item(without clan/Noblesse).

Restriction_colortitle_03212012.png

Archived