Event suggestion

I know you are happy that the servers are full but players are not happy from 2 things.FIrst it the long time they wait to log and second is the mysery and no adena for nothing for soe weapons even for clan lvl.We have ppl in waiting lists for clan waiting to make money upgrade clan etc.All server is making quest for killing spiders to take the jackpot ...3200 adena wtf!

Here is what I suggest to make ppl happy.Make either some event ingame not shop one that ppl can make some money to buy d grade equipment.

Or better to prevent making profit ruit economy etc my suggestion is send to ppl some coupone that can be changed for example for d grade weapons  BUT these weapons to be for persona use only so they can not be sold,broken on crystals etc.Just ppl will feel better without fuking the economy and without asking you for anything massive!

It blows my mind that people are complaining about not being able to buy D grade 5 days after launch. form a party and go grind. We have bought 4 weapons and have seen a few full drops. you arent going to get drops killing solo mobs. I played l2 for like 8 years and never personally saw a weapon drop.

3 minutes ago, Praxis said:

It blows my mind that people are complaining about not being able to buy D grade 5 days after launch. form a party and go grind. We have bought 4 weapons and have seen a few full drops. you arent going to get drops killing solo mobs. I played l2 for like 8 years and never personally saw a weapon drop.

I´m tired of repeating this so many times... the rates themselves aren´t the problem, there could be a server with this rates and it´s perfectly fine, people like them, some don´t, ok perfect. But don´t launch a game telling that it´s going to be x1 and in patchnotes saying the death penalty is 4% xp and then doing something completely different, and vip isn´t even working well, they aren´t even giving vips the x1 they said they would

They are lying and that´s the problem, you want a server with this rates? fine, but they said something different

Archived