SK thoughts...

dorukasama

2 hours ago, Sandron said:

Fun class to play, difficult to convince groups to invite you as you get into mid game. If you have a reliable group of friends that need / want a tank you'll be fine. 

Why that difficult to find party? Its one of the best tanks. Actually the second one.

And based on skills it has more survivability for AOE when gets Aegis at 52 wich helps tanking in every direction. Besides, the cubis are quite an important debuff by their own.

Dunno, maybe Im overating this class but seems quite strong for me.

The Dark Avenger is another story..

It's the whole low CON thing. DEs are "stun bunnies" easily susceptible to all manner of debuffs and have lower HP, which is why most look to something else in terms of a main tank. And the cubes are pretty and pricey, and although nice when they fire, are really not the great difference maker that you think. Don't get me wrong, a very skilled SK can hold his/her head high as the best of any class, but most aren't that skilled.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:32 AM, MalumInSe said:

It's the whole low CON thing. DEs are "stun bunnies" easily susceptible to all manner of debuffs and have lower HP, which is why most look to something else in terms of a main tank. And the cubes are pretty and pricey, and although nice when they fire, are really not the great difference maker that you think. Don't get me wrong, a very skilled SK can hold his/her head high as the best of any class, but most aren't that skilled.

Doesn't CON now has no affect on stun resist in classic? Even if they have lower CON they get more STR and DEX. For some of your magic skills you get a lot more  INT. So I would say slap HP buff from PP and some armor and you are good to go. So you will be doing more dmg and spells won't feel useless.

On 10/9/2018 at 6:42 PM, dorukasama said:

Why that difficult to find party? Its one of the best tanks. Actually the second one.

And based on skills it has more survivability for AOE when gets Aegis at 52 wich helps tanking in every direction. Besides, the cubis are quite an important debuff by their own.

Dunno, maybe Im overating this class but seems quite strong for me.

The Dark Avenger is another story..

So in your opinion what's the best tank if SK is your second? 

Never mind, I am assuming it's the DA, lol.........quess I should of read the whole comment.

Archived