Official server?

ctdandres

3 accounts per ip IS AN EXCESS, of the 5k of connected players 2k are boxes without any use. With two boxes per ip is more than enough. Many users have 2 to 3 pc with 3 boxes per pc, that is unsustainable and unacceptable.

Solutions for when?

PD: the priority of login to users who buy Ncoin is another failure, really this is free to play? I have not spent in Ncoin and since the opening date I have not been able to login, so I ask the question again ... is this really free to play?

Boxxes aren't the problem themselves, the 2 main problems are

1. Bots and afks

2. 6k server limit

1. Bots are everywhere and afks are just fishing or sitting without even selling

2. 6k limit in 2018? Wtf is this

8 minutes ago, Awep said:

1. Bots and afks

2. 6k server limit

1. Bots are everywhere and afks are just fishing or sitting without even selling

I agree with you, but I still think that 3 boxes per ip is too much. It is a classic server, the support classes lose their meaning greatly.
The afk is another GREAT theme, "giran harbor" is always full of afk. something as simple as a captcha or something similar, and enable the offline shop ...

6 minutes ago, Awep said:

1. Bots and afks

2. 6k server limit

I dont know about bots, but the rest totally yes. And  all the players playing with 3 characters at the same time.

I agree with you, but I still think that 3 boxes per ip is too much. It is a classic server, the support classes lose their meaning greatly.
The afk is another GREAT theme, "giran harbor" is always full of afk. something as simple as a captcha or something similar, and enable the offline shop ...

Archived