Don't Pay, Don't Play

Diablito

Dear GMS,

If you don't want to answer the people about the solution of disconnect before you enter the game, so you could lock the server just for the people who pay the VIP

I'm since saturday trying to login the game and i just have disconnected... So if you don't have a solution, just say it and we that didn't pay the vip go to other server!

Its not hard to understand. Listen

Theyre not going to block out paying customers unless they absolutely have to. This is a business! 

They didn't block free to play players. They gave paying customers priority.

Servers are full. If youre playing for free. Wait a few weeks / month and come back. Server will be here for years.

1 hour ago, warborn said:

Its not hard to understand. Listen

Theyre not going to block out paying customers unless they absolutely have to. This is a business! 

They didn't block free to play players. They gave paying customers priority.

Servers are full. If youre playing for free. Wait a few weeks / month and come back. Server will be here for years.

Sweet... I paid... now if I could only log in I could apply it and then log in in the future. But since I can't log in once...

4 minutes ago, Kip said:

Sweet... I paid... now if I could only log in I could apply it and then log in in the future. But since I can't log in once...

Dang, Im sorry man. That happened to one of my boxes on Friday that I forgot to unbox founder pack and spend nccoin.

It took me a good hour to get in. Good luck.

Archived