Spoil Levels

Resisted

To add some pretext, I am on the cusp of my first class transfer on the dwarf and I am debating between Scavenger and Artisan. 

If I picked Artisan and spammed my Spoil Lv. 1, do I still have the same loot potential as Spoil Lv. 3 with just a lower chance at spoil activation success?  Or does it also effect the Spoil drop rate?

15 minutes ago, Resisted said:

To add some pretext, I am on the cusp of my first class transfer on the dwarf and I am debating between Scavenger and Artisan. 

If I picked Artisan and spammed my Spoil Lv. 1, do I still have the same loot potential as Spoil Lv. 3 with just a lower chance at spoil activation success?  Or does it also effect the Spoil drop rate?

As far as I know it's just success rate.  I'm not even sure to what extent though.   But with the current spoil drop rate, spoiling is hardly worth it.  You'd make a lot more money  just killing mobs faster than spoiling and killing.  Hopefully they'll change it

spoil 1  will be useless  on higher mobs  it has a set "power" on it and the power needs to  be checked vs the mob.  it also changes the chance of a mob turning blue  after it dies.

sweeper skill is what determines  what the mob gives  higher levels  have more chances to pick items off of the table 

is true, the power of u skill = more easy u can spoil mobs on the skill lvl range if u got the spoil lvl 1 (learned at lvl 5)  again mobs lvl 20 the rate is going to be very low but if u spoil mobs lvl 4 when u are lvl 7 spoil is in the line of the high chanse to land but is all a topic .....

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i actually have a scavenger... i am spoiling in ruins of agony, i try i anothers hunting areas and the chance of the spoil is so low.... in 20 or 30 minutes or huntig mobs... 0 spoil.. i am thinking that its better use the mian character (a mage) than keep trying with the dwarf... why do you think? 

2 hours ago, beren said:

hello, i actually have a scavenger... i am spoiling in ruins of agony, i try i anothers hunting areas and the chance of the spoil is so low.... in 20 or 30 minutes or huntig mobs... 0 spoil.. i am thinking that its better use the mian character (a mage) than keep trying with the dwarf... why do you think? 

Im 21 lvl Scavenger anf also spoiling ruins of agony without problems, is low but in 20 min i have 50/50 spoils.. 

Archived