Free to play

vanhellsing089

So i can understand that there is huge queue and the timer  to login requires godlike speed in orded to type pin but i dont get it we have to w8 and the  client shutting us down

so its like impossible to play if you dont pay.You could have the queue and yes those who pay can and must log in faster but shutting down clients while the user must w8 10-15 mins 

is so unproffesional. 

--->Free to play<---

56 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

So i can understand that there is huge queue and the timer  to login requires godlike speed in orded to type pin but i dont get it we have to w8 and the  client shutting us down

so its like impossible to play if you dont pay.You could have the queue and yes those who pay can and must log in faster but shutting down clients while the user must w8 10-15 mins 

is so unproffesional. 

--->Free to play<---

On 10/11/2018 at 5:45 PM, vanhellsing089 said:

is so unproffesional. 

--->Free to play<---

"w8 10-15"

Oh sweet summer child, I was trying to login for over an hour this morning before I gave up :D

Archived