Battle Rhapsody nerfed?!?!

PetterGriffin

Yesterday a player from my part told me that BR Skill no more doubles all party members' P. Atk., M. Atk., Atk. Spd. and Casting Spd and after update this skill only increase these atributes. Someone saw/checked the same? I read all patch note and don't found anything about this and reading the skill note, the text show that skill INCREASE and not DOUBLE.

So in our initial testing, it seems that BR did infact get nerfed some on power.

However more importantly, You in no way can defeat the chain limit they put in place. You must wait for current skill to fall off and choose either to cast during limit or after. If you try to cast BR while BR is active (two ISS in party), the second one just does not apply AT ALL. Same with Tank skills as well.

All buffs/item work that way. BR is still 2x.

Problem is it does not take into account passive skills/p. atk boosts from items, something like that..

And the herb from CoC was nerfed a few years ago, it used to give straight P/M. Atk boost (viewable in ALT+T) however it was changed to simply boost damage in PVE vs Normal monsters, to prevent people from using it in PVP / At raids.

Archived